Help me make my gift for Linus in an awkward way

Bert the Derp

Hey Forum!

I'm preparing a Christmas Gift for Linus and I need your help because I'm so lost like a moose in the desert. 

I need a good quality and relatively recent image of Steve Burke from Gamers Nexus. Fun place to ask for this, I know, but his forum is down and I'm here for a while now and you lot helped me a few times. :D 

Steve needs to be facing the camera and smiling. That is important. I also need the exact size of Linus with T-Shirts.

Can't tell more about the gift because after all, this is LTT Forum, who knows is Linus is watching or not? :D I just hope he will like it and this will be my donation for his work. Also shopping in the LTT store cause that goer for the whole team.

So please, send me that image os Steve because I've spent almost 2 hours of searching, but none worked yet.

167.6 cm
(5'6")

is what i've found after searching the forum.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

1 minute ago, flashiling said:

167.6 cm
(5'6")

is what i've found after searching the forum.

Cheers Buddy! But is his shirt size L, XL?

i'm european so european mediums are american small so i have no idea.

but i'm 173 and i use a size small so i'd go with that for linus

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

167, so it must be "gnome sized" man, or Child 14 year old...

sorry medium i guess would be rather big for him, he is slim... i do a large and i am 193cm 

26 minutes ago, RasmusDC said:

167, so it must be "gnome sized" man, or Child 14 year old...

sorry medium i guess would be rather big for him, he is slim... i do a large and i am 193cm 

Thanks Buddy! :) However, any pic of Steven? That is what I need right now a lot.

3 hours ago, Bert the Derp said:

Thanks Buddy! :) However, any pic of Steven? That is what I need right now a lot.

Image result for steve burke gamers nexus

Is this any good?

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

6 minutes ago, Ezzy-525 said:

Image result for steve burke gamers nexus

Is this any good?

Almost. :(  The resolution is horrible. 

2 minutes ago, Bert the Derp said:

Almost. :(  The resolution is horrible. 

Have you tried screengrabbing something from one of their videos?

They're in 4k on YouTube (albeit, YT "4K").

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

-> Moved to Off Topic

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, Ezzy-525 said:

Have you tried screengrabbing something from one of their videos?

They're in 4k on YouTube (albeit, YT "4K").

Oh sh*t. :D You are right. I'll look up something, let's see if I can dig something up. I'll post the results as well as soon as Linus receives it. :D

Any of you printing T-Shirts cheap in Canada? :( All I can find are above 30 CAD, but I cannot afford that ATM. (yes, I'm cheap, but excuse me. I'm from Eastern Europe, lol)

47 minutes ago, Bert the Derp said:

Any of you printing T-Shirts cheap in Canada? :( All I can find are above 30 CAD, but I cannot afford that ATM. (yes, I'm cheap, but excuse me. I'm from Eastern Europe, lol)

Print in your country, send to Canada?

(max 10-20 shirt,  10 shipping...?) 

It won't get any cheaper most likely if you do this all overseas...

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity