Bringing Families TOGETHER!!! - ROG Rig Reboot 2019

JonoT

But when is ROG rig reboot 2020? I need a new PC!

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

plez ltt gib me free comupter 4 frotnite

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

5 minutes ago, Therandomkid said:

May I please get my own custom rog theme PC I don't have the money to get my own I am 14 and life in Ohio thanks in advance 

holy shit i was joking

please tell me you're also joking

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Did Asus secretly acquire LMG? Another ROG build? I know ROG reboot is a yearly thing but enough with the ROG builds already.

2 hours ago, JonoT said:

Congrats on him winning but how and where will the other winners be announced 

4 minutes ago, Rinc said:

The videos are just going to be posted in the series. I don't believe they're doing a winners announcement post.

2 hours ago, Therandomkid said:

May I please get my own custom rog theme PC I don't have the money to get my own I am 14 and life in Ohio thanks in advance 

Subscribe to the channel and look out for the ROG rig reboot announcement video next year.

13 minutes ago, Rinc said:

Stay subscribed to the channel and you'll see the other two winners build videos in the coming days/weeks.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, maksakal said:

Did Asus secretly acquire LMG? Another ROG build? I know ROG reboot is a yearly thing but enough with the ROG builds already.

Well ROG is overpriced Blingbling stuff. They need advertisment.

Hey but at least the 3800X get´s attention. Can´t think of anyone using that CPU other than when you get it gifted.

22 minutes ago, Spstampy said:

hey am i to late to compete for this?

Yes. The competition closed over a month ago and, as you can tell by this video, the winners of the competition have already received their PCs.

2 minutes ago, zaco230 said:

Where do you get that graphics card USB stick at?

The Nvidia USB stick was a special promotional item LTT got a while back from Nvidia. Only a few were made and given out to youtubers and such.

They made a video on it here:

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

The Nvidia USB stick was a special promotional item LTT got a while back from Nvidia. Only a few were made and given out to youtubers and such.

They made a video on it here:

Oh that's dope

7 hours ago, JonoT said:

When is the next ROG reboot?? I really need a PC.. I've never used one before. I don't even have a proper phone to record a video for participation... Please help

6 hours ago, maksakal said:

linus is a sellout, he will do anything for a buck

4 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Well ROG is overpriced Blingbling stuff. They need advertisment.

Hey but at least the 3800X get´s attention. Can´t think of anyone using that CPU other than when you get it gifted.

they need to recoup their money sent to linus for all the promo videos he is making.

1 hour ago, Sage_Of_The_7_Paths said:

When is the next ROG reboot?? I really need a PC.. I've never used one before. I don't even have a proper phone to record a video for participation... Please help

There's no guarantee they will do it again, but if they do ROG Rig Reboot again it will most likely be around this time next year. So stay subscribed to the channel and keep an eye out for an announcement video for the contest so you don't miss your chance to participate.

This video is so wholesome haha. I don't think I've smiled so much watching a video this month.

I didn't know I made the top 29 entries until today; it made my day. Been checking my email everyday but for some reason completely forgot to check the website for contest updates. 

Seeing this video drop, looks like they have all the winners picked. Congrats Michael on your new rig! Another early congrats to the other winners we'll be seeing in the coming weeks!

16 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Buddy, you don’t need a new Pc for a while. I got a ASUS GL552 with a GTX 960m and a core i7 6700HQ. Hopefully I’ll get an upgrade this Christmas, because I do yt, and my live-streams are terrible with this pc

16 hours ago, JonoT said:

I need a new streamer pc. I have an ASUS GL552 laptop right now with a core i7 6700hq and a gtx 960m. I do yt and my streams are very laggy because of it

7 minutes ago, Scardycat1234 said:

Buddy, you don’t need a new Pc for a while. I got a ASUS GL552 with a GTX 960m and a core i7 6700HQ. Hopefully I’ll get an upgrade this Christmas, because I do yt, and my live-streams are terrible with this pc

2 minutes ago, Scardycat1234 said:

I need a new streamer pc. I have an ASUS GL552 laptop right now with a core i7 6700hq and a gtx 960m. I do yt and my streams are very laggy because of it

That's still a great PC. stfu

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

8 hours ago, Sage_Of_The_7_Paths said:

> no pc

> no phone

> never used a pc

how tf did you post this comment then

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, Scardycat1234 said:

I don't think spamming how much your life sucks is going to help. Compared to my Cuisinart your experience is top notch.

1 hour ago, Scardycat1234 said:

It is a joke, playing on the fact that we constantly get topics asking when the next rig reboot is. We'll have a few dozen threads throughout the year asking "so when's the next one?" starting immediately.

And of course I know I don't need a PC for a while, when I built this PC I posted a build log literally titled "my dream PC is complete"

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad