HyperX Cloud 2 for CSGO?

DocBrown

Is the HyperX Cloud 2 still the best headset to use for csgo for around $100? I want to get a new headset during black friday and i only play csgo, siege and overwatch

15 minutes ago, DocBrown said:

Is the HyperX Cloud 2 still the best headset to use for csgo for around $100? I want to get a new headset during black friday and i only play csgo, siege and overwatch

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-pc37x-gaming-headset ifyou live in the US these are the best headphones you can get for your budget  you cabn get an additional $20 off weith anew account just check you email if you decide to get it,. but ithe hyper x aredecent the cooler master mh752 are better than the clouds not as good as the senns but decent deal if you live out of the US

On 11/17/2019 at 1:48 PM, DocBrown said:

It never was to begin with.

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3

On 11/17/2019 at 1:48 PM, DocBrown said:

I mean tbh I'm an avid HyperX fans, I got the original clouds when they released but no... things like the above mentioned Drop PC37xs are better now at the $100ish mark.

Kingston's release of the clouds really changed the market at that price bracket for the better, the Clouds are now really only worth getting on sales, which they often go on... I'd say the cloud 2s are worth like $60-75 which they go on sale for regularly, with the Cloud cores being worth just below that at maybe $40-60... they really are great value and still a good headset, just no longer at their original msrp due to them having created so much new competition in the markets. And Drop doing things like the 37xs

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas