should i get external audio card or new headset ?

Nets

hello guys

my old hyper x cloud 2 the left speaker doesnt work anymore, and so i do have a pair of sennheiser hd 599, since its about the same price i was thinking about geting a creative sound blaster omni or i should get a new headset ?

Thanks 

instead of f a soundblaster omni I would personally opt for a fiio k5 pro. but is your onboard clean enough? and is it loud enough? do you hear grain? or do you want more power?

5 hours ago, rice guru said:

instead of f a soundblaster omni I would personally opt for a fiio k5 pro. but is your onboard clean enough? and is it loud enough? do you hear grain? or do you want more power?

Yes I do hear enough but isn't the same, and also the cable it's only 1.5m and I don't like extensions... I do have 2 computers and  in my old one i have one raid strix pro pci-e and the sound quality it's very different, this new one it's mini-itx system so I can't use the Asus. That's why I started to check other solucion, thought about that sound blaster because it has built in mic.  Going to check your suggestion. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Nets said:

Yes I do hear enough but isn't the same, and also the cable it's only 1.5m and I don't like extensions... I do have 2 computers and  in my old one i have one raid strix pro pci-e and the sound quality it's very different, this new one it's mini-itx system so I can't use the Asus. That's why I started to check other solucion, thought about that sound blaster because it has built in mic.  Going to check your suggestion. Thanks 

If you want something with a mic port maybe the Mayflower arc or the schiit hel but the hel is too new and kinda pricey I haven't heard it yet.  Personally I just rock a usb mic