Trouble with Lag.

Ghost Bat

Basically, I have a GTX 1060 6GB which apparently is supposed to be a quite good card, and my Unigine Heaven Benchmarking stays at a stuttery 65 FPS at max settings, but every time I play a game, even on Medium settings on Destiny 2 for example, my FPS is very inconsistent. Sometimes it will run at a Fluid 60-70 FPS on Highest, then other times it will run at 20 FPS on Medium. It also translates into other games. Games like The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, a very un-graphic intensive game, will stutter and freeze up constantly. I have an AMD Athlon II 645 Processor at 3.10 GHz, along with 8 GB of gaming RAM as well. I am on Windows 7. I am getting tired of being unable to play games because even on Medium they are a stuttery and laggy mess. Please help me.

Pretty sure you are severely CPU bottlenecking. Im guessing you look at CPU usage during gamings its pinned at 100%, which is causing the stuttering as it cant keep up with the GPU.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Holy cow thats a 10 yearold cpu. Even a gt 1030 gets bottlenecked by that.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Any suggestion on a way to either boost the power of my CPU, or a cheap one that makes it to where I don't bottleneck anymore? I am asking for a cheap one because I'm currently in College. 

Unless you plan to upgrade that cpu, then you are kind of out of luck my friend.

If you do, how much do you plan to spend? 

CURRENT PC SPECS    

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Well, I'd prefer to stay within the Range of $100. But I can go more than that.

Have you tried buying a used pc before? I think almost anything is better than that athlon. There might be some used prebuilts that is actually quite decent that doesnt bottleneck that GPU. With that budget, you cant really buy a new pc components. So ye, if you managed to find something used at around your budget, that great. Ebay is a great place to start but ask the others here about what you see.

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

Microcenter near me was selling Ryzen 2700x for $129.99 and $30 off any mobo. 16GB of RAM for $64.99. You could get a system thats twice the RAM and about 10x+ faster CPU (way faster than even a 8350 by more than 100%) for <$300, but i understand youre on a budget and i dont know if you have a microcenter near you. You are on a pretty dead platform ideally you need to get off.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

I live in America, so I don't think there's any microcenters near me. I thought that was just something that was in Canada lmao- Or at least that's what I gathered from Linus' videos. 

Yeah, the closest Microcenter is in Dallas, TX. Do they have an online store? Edit: I just checked, and yes they do. However, I'll probably just stick to trying to find stuff on Ebay.