What Is Your Mouse And How Do You Hold It?

jettonx

I use a garbage logitech tiny laptop wireless mouse in claw grip, due to the fact I can hold two and a half of these mice at once. Palm rarely touches the mouse if ever.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Logitech G400 - Fingertip grip.

deathadder 2013 palm grip

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

I switch between the R.A.T 7 Contaigon (white & blue edition), a White Corsair m65 and a razer Mamba and honestly can't decide between them. I prefer the feel of the Razer, but I want a white mouse to match my keyboard and rig

I fingertip it when I'm just running around and will then switch to a palm grip when actually aiming, I'm trying to teach myself to stick to one or the other but I guess I've just formed bad habits over the years.

I have the M90 and it's a solid mouse. The buttons on the left side can feel a little stiff to press at first, but overall the layout of the buttons is well thought out. 

Corsair M95 upgraded the side buttons to be a lil less stiff and have better feedback.  That being said some people do prefer the M90 side buttons because it eliminates the chance of accidental presses.

I use a M65 with a claw grip.

I have the razer orachi, and depending on what game im playing i either claw or palm. Although since the orachi is a mini mouse palming is a little difficult i mostly palm if im playing an rts and am more relaxed

Classic Logitech G5 and claw grip. 

Main Gaming Rig/Folding Machine: Core i7 3770k @ 4.7GHz / H100 with Sickleflow Fans/ Corsair 600t / XFX 6950 / 16GB DDR3

Folding/Media PC: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/ Fractal Design Core 1000 / 4GB DDR2 

Ultrabook : Samsung NP530 Ultrabook. 

I have a Razer Deathadder Black Edition and I hold it somewhere between a palm grip and a claw grip.

I have a logitech G600 and I palm grip it.

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600

Deathadder with a claw and fingertip grip combination

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

MX518 and palm it with 4th finger on the side and thumb in the groove.

Me to, but unfortunately i was too late to like Logitech mice. So i'm rocking the G400. ;)

Left handed death adder with palm grip..

Me to, but unfortunately i was too late to like Logitech mice. So i'm rocking the G400. ;)

Well I am currently getting my MX518 RMA'D due to a wiring issue that is actually pretty common with Logitech mice and for no extra cost at all, they are going to send me the G400 as a free upgrade as they don't make my current mice anymore.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

i use a razer deathadder 3.5g palm gripping, i'm the same with my backup logitech m90

• 7 months later...

Microsoft 3500 for my lappy. Palm/ fingertip. Almost too small for comfort sometimes but surprisingly fitting. In the process of my first build and then handing this down to my 4 year old.

882901481_640.jpg

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Logitech G400s, claw grip. Absolutely fantastic mouse, performs perfectly.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

Razer Taipan and Fingertip. I love it :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Tesoro Shrike, and I palm grip it.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society