What Is Your Mouse And How Do You Hold It?

jettonx

Does does everyone hold their mouse? and what do you use?

Myself I use a Steelseries sensei and hold it claw!

SET UP:

Corsair Vengeance C70 | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i7 3770k | STOCK COOLER  :( soon to be replaced with a H220! | EVGA 660ti FTW ed. 2GB | 16gb Corsair Vengance 1600Mhz | Corsair 120GB Neutron GTX SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair AX860i | Corsair AF120 QE X4

I use a crap Logitech310 and I use fingertip grip.

I use a crap Logitech310 and I use fingertip grip.

That looks like quite a small mouse?

SET UP:

Corsair Vengeance C70 | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i7 3770k | STOCK COOLER  :( soon to be replaced with a H220! | EVGA 660ti FTW ed. 2GB | 16gb Corsair Vengance 1600Mhz | Corsair 120GB Neutron GTX SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair AX860i | Corsair AF120 QE X4

I own a R.A.T.7 and I do some sort of odd combination of palm and claw. It's like my hand can never decide.

Zephyr:

3770k (Stock clock) w/ Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R | 16GB DDR3 @ 2133Mhz | 2x Radeon HD 6950 (Reference, stock clock) | Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional | Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200w | 60GB SSD Boot, 750GB HDD Media, 1TB HDD Programs

MX518 and palm it with 4th finger on the side and thumb in the groove.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Razer Taipan and hold the same as Dragonflare

Hey look you found my sig.

I own a R.A.T.7 and I do some sort of odd combination of palm and claw. It's like my hand can never decide.

Same here, I have the pinky rest on and the thumb rest all they way back and all the way out. The palm rest is the lifted one and I have it one notch extended. You?

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

This disgusting thing

Wx7OsKQ.jpg

Palm

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Func MS-3

Func-MS-3-Gaming-Mouse-Top-View.jpg

Palm grip (I have large hands, well, long fingers at any rate.)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Same here, I have the pinky rest on and the thumb rest all they way back and all the way out. The palm rest is the lifted one and I have it one notch extended. You?

I'm using the rubberized pinky grip, with the raised palm rest slid back 1 notch as well, thumb rest swung all the way out and scooted all the way back. I used to have all of the weights in, but I can get a lot more precise when I leave it empty.

Zephyr:

3770k (Stock clock) w/ Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R | 16GB DDR3 @ 2133Mhz | 2x Radeon HD 6950 (Reference, stock clock) | Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional | Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200w | 60GB SSD Boot, 750GB HDD Media, 1TB HDD Programs

I'm using the rubberized pinky grip, with the raised palm rest slid back 1 notch as well, thumb rest swung all the way out and scooted all the way back. I used to have all of the weights in, but I can get a lot more precise when I leave it empty.

We pretty much have the same config on your mice!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I have a Gigabyte M6900, I got it cheap, it's plasticky but not bad for the price :D. I use something between a claw and a palm. probably because I want to palm but my hands are too massive xD.

6938_m.jpg

God, i need to buy a new mouse. Anyone got the M90?

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Fingertip grip with a Razer Krait 2013 (a shrunken Taipan with the Deathadder 2013's sensor and orange lighting).

Also of note, I hold the mouse with my index on left click, middle finger on the mouse wheel and ring finger on right click, which is supposedly a bit unusual.

That looks like quite a small mouse?

Ideal for fingertip grip, so that your own hand/palm doesn't become an obstruction when you're moving the mouse around.

I have the Logitech G500 and I palm grip it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

post-4790-0-05603100-1367094432.png

Im using Razer Naga Molten Special Edition and I palm grip it.

post-4790-0-05603100-1367094432.png

God, i need to buy a new mouse. Anyone got the M90?

I have the M90 and it's a solid mouse. The buttons on the left side can feel a little stiff to press at first, but overall the layout of the buttons is well thought out. 

I have a Roccat Savu. It's a brand new and I don't really like it. It was expensive but it feels cheap, light and all plastic. It hasn't been used much (71,430 scrolls to be exact) and the mouse wheel is already squeaky.

A squeaky mouse wheel, wtf? The shape took a while to get used to but it's okay. The lighting and software works well, maybe that's where all my money went?705692581_1256573307_o.jpg

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I have the M90 and it's a solid mouse. The buttons on the left side can feel a little stiff to press at first, but overall the layout of the buttons is well thought out. 

Thanks! I think i'll grab the K90 or something too.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Logitech M705. Finding a way to bind dpi changing buttons and I am using palm grip for this.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer