PC acting up

Supahh

So recently my pc has started to act up by randomly freezing in games, having a delay when I try to search something up with cortana etc. And I'm just trying to find the root to this situation so I can fix it.

I was possibly thinking that it could be because my disk space is running out? I also thought the issue was because I hadn't dusted my pc in a while, but even after I dusted my pc, the problem continued. I have malwarebytes + bitdefender and I have no trojans, malwares or viruses.

Here is my disk space:

ssd.png.d7919aa99847d8398fd4fb041ec6cec4.png

Could it also be my fan? 

I have 8x2GB ddr4 2400mhz ram, GTX 1060 6GB, i7-8700 + a 750W Thermaltake PSU

CPU: Intel i7-8700 

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X

Monitor: HP OMEN 25 144hz

RAM: 8GB G Skill

Motherboard: MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Storage: 2TB Barracuda

Start-up: Samsung 250GB SSD

Case: Corsair Spec-Omega White

PSU: ThermalTake 750W Fully Modular RGB

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition X Chroma V2

Mouse: Razer Deathadder / Logitech G502

Speakers: Logitech Z200 White / Beats Earphones

One of the easiest places to start is a DDU (follow their recommended instructions) of your drivers and a reinstall, see if that gets you anywhere.

When it comes to Cortana lagging behind, honestly it doesn't surprise me all that much. She has never been the most responsive assistant, and Multiple times now, I've had to do reinstallations of Windows because Cortana and her integration into the start menu begin to not work for some inexplicable reason.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

1 hour ago, Semper said:

One of the easiest places to start is a DDU (follow their recommended instructions) of your drivers and a reinstall, see if that gets you anywhere.

When it comes to Cortana lagging behind, honestly it doesn't surprise me all that much. She has never been the most responsive assistant, and Multiple times now, I've had to do reinstallations of Windows because Cortana and her integration into the start menu begin to not work for some inexplicable reason.

So if I use that program to uninstall my drivers, would it automatically reinstall them?

CPU: Intel i7-8700 

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X

Monitor: HP OMEN 25 144hz

RAM: 8GB G Skill

Motherboard: MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Storage: 2TB Barracuda

Start-up: Samsung 250GB SSD

Case: Corsair Spec-Omega White

PSU: ThermalTake 750W Fully Modular RGB

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition X Chroma V2

Mouse: Razer Deathadder / Logitech G502

Speakers: Logitech Z200 White / Beats Earphones

15 hours ago, Supahh said:

So if I use that program to uninstall my drivers, would it automatically reinstall them?

No, you'll have to obtain those on your own.

For Nvidia, that can be done two ways:

1. Through GeForce Experience (it is worth noting that many people consider GeForce Experience to be bloatware and unnecessary)

2. Direct download

For AMD
you're looking at Direct download

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB