My problem, or theirs?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

So I have a weird issue that I'm not sure if there's a problem on my end, or the website I'm trying to access. The site in question is https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/home

On Firefox I get this

Spoiler

aa.thumb.PNG.ceef4803c8361d4ea0847ca7d3928e21.PNG

And on Chrome it works just fine

Spoiler

aa2.thumb.PNG.18ae57b95b157f32fadf5eac7578b66a.PNG

I have the latest version of Firefox, on Windows 10 LTSB 1607. Adblock Plus is disabled for AA and the only other extension I have is Honey.

Firefox will load any-other site perfectly fine, it's only this website I have issues with. The thing I find weird however, is that just earlier today I was on AA's site using firefox. I was able to search for a part I needed and once I got to the cart, it started doing this. If anyone has any answers I'd be grateful.

UPDATE: If I try a specific link, https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/bwd-stoplight-switch-connector-pt235/20974568-p?searchterm=brake+light+switch+connector on Firefox I get this

Spoiler

aa3.thumb.PNG.914d3bee3d8e3529bdda3db743a21f01.PNG

But on Chrome the page loads like it's supposed to

Spoiler

aa4.thumb.PNG.5ac995449a9f964e3bf40e55b7e7d24c.PNG

The URL is different there. Do you get the same issue if you drop the /home part on Firefox?

If that doesn't work, another thing to try is clearing your cookies, although I think it's relatively unlikely to be causing that. The issue definitely isn't on your end, but it could be something weird that they are doing which allows some traffic but not others, or which is generating an error for some requests.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

You might need to hard refresh the site (CTRL + Shift + R) in case the browser is loading a cached version.

CTRL + Shift + R did not work

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

Do you get the same issue if you drop the /home part on Firefox?

I still get the issue if I drop the /home

/home will auto appear if I remove it and try and load the page that way.

Both links work fine on my Firefox. That site does have cookies, I would clear those and see if that helps

options/Privacy and Security manage data. Search for advanceautoparts and delete all shown cookies.