Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monster_King

Galaxy Buds audio quality problema

Posted · Original PosterOP

I recently bought my Galaxy Buds with the expectation, that they will work more or less flawlessly with my Galaxy phone. Boy was I wrong. Since the day one, every time I tried to call someone, earbuds disconnect or completely goes nuts and mutates the voice of the other person. Then there is the sound quality. When I play music from Spotify (320kbit), and I am sucked into the song, I can hear clearly that it's completely skipping the bass. If it tries to play it, you can hear a lot of crackling. The disconnecting of buds from my phone is OK but the crackling is terrible. Is there a fix for this or shall I try to return them one more time? 

maybe its the bluetooth connection? my old ear buds had the same problem where when i put my phone in my pocket, it spazzes out

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

PS: i cooled a Ryzen 5 3600(65W) with ID cooling SE207 (200W-250W tdp lol)

1 minute ago, Martin2132 said:

maybe its the bluetooth connection? my old ear buds had the same problem where when i put my phone in my pocket, it spazzes out

It's not Bluetooth problem, I tried them on 4 phones including an iPad and iPhone but the problem persists. 

15 hours ago, Monster_King said:

It's not Bluetooth problem, I tried them on 4 phones including an iPad and iPhone but the problem persists. 

try to return it for repairs or replacements. maybe the drivers are damaged. are both of the buds doing the bad sound?

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

PS: i cooled a Ryzen 5 3600(65W) with ID cooling SE207 (200W-250W tdp lol)

1 minute ago, Martin2132 said:

try to return it for repairs or replacements. maybe the drivers are damaged. are both of the buds doing the bad sound?

Yes, both of them are doing it, and I have already tried to return them, they gave me a pair of new ones, but there are still the same issues. Only thing that is now less common is the voice calling mutating. 

2 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

Yes, both of them are doing it, and I have already tried to return them, they gave me a pair of new ones, but there are still the same issues. Only thing that is now less common is the voice calling mutating. 

And it's not like it is the phones problem. I had several BeatsX but their problem was the cable that wore out almost immediately, but the audio quality was great without enhancements or anything. 

17 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

I have the Galaxy Buds and I'm not even using a Samsung phone. I've never had any issues that you mentioned. If you tried them on different phones then I'd give replacement another shot, I assume that you're using the Galaxy Wear app?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO 11GB GDDR5X Motherboard: ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair TX650M Gray Unit
Displays: AORUS AD27QD, DELL UltraSharp U2711 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB, ADATA SP550 240GB M.2, Kingston UV400 240GB, WD Red 2TB & 1TB
Laptop: Acer Nitro 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U GPU: AMD Radeon RX 560X 4GB RAM: 16GB Storage: 240GB M.2 SSD, 1TB HDD Display: 15.6" IPS

skipping bass in music maybe sounds like you have the small ear bud pieces in.

usually they come with 3 different siezs (small medium large) theese plastic buds have an effect on the quality of music.

the bigger ones seem to deliver more bass and less of that other sound i forgot what it's called.

atleast that's my experience with my jbl x underarmor true wireless, razer hammerhead, hammerhead prov2. and some random jabra running earbuds a friend gave me.

if you have the smallest one on the earbuds maybe that's why the bass doesn't sound so heavy?

1 hour ago, flashiling said:

skipping bass in music maybe sounds like you have the small ear bud pieces in.

usually they come with 3 different siezs (small medium large) theese plastic buds have an effect on the quality of music.

the bigger ones seem to deliver more bass and less of that other sound i forgot what it's called.

atleast that's my experience with my jbl x underarmor true wireless, razer hammerhead, hammerhead prov2. and some random jabra running earbuds a friend gave me.

if you have the smallest one on the earbuds maybe that's why the bass doesn't sound so heavy?

I have the biggest size possible because I'm traveling a lot but they don't seem to improve it much. 

34 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

I have the biggest size possible because I'm traveling a lot but they don't seem to improve it much. 

do you mean the entire earbud or just the plastic piece that you put in your ear canal (written poorly hope you understand)

9 hours ago, flashiling said:

do you mean the entire earbud or just the plastic piece that you put in your ear canal (written poorly hope you understand)

Both things are the biggest size (I know what you mean, sorry for late response)