gigabyte aorus m3

MitchKelly1993

hey guys. recently I've gotten a new mouse and its a gigabyte aorus M3.

now the aorus engine is new to me and i'm chasing up to see if anyone has a macro set for the side buttons on the thumb. that macro obviously being auto/rapid fire and can share the info on how to set it up or even upload (import/export) macro settings

TIA

I guess the answer to your question is in the software that comes with it.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

yes, but ive tried setting the side buttons to macro and tried setting up the macro but i cant seem to get it to work properly,  or it just reverts back to default (forward/backwards)