My network adapter driver is deleted after a windows 10 update.

I updated the windows 10. I restarted to install the updates and used my PC as usual for about 2 hours the switched it off and went to sleep. Today when I tried to connect to the internet I can't do it, not wifi sign anywhere. And when I opened device manager > Network adapters there is no driver for my network adapter. Attached a before and after pictures of the device manager window.

And I think "Broadcom BCM943228HMB 802.11abgn 2x2 Wi-Fi Adapter" is network adapters name. 

Forgot to add I reset my PC and the picture with the driver is before I updated windows to a current version.

IMG_20191113_120751650_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191112_161852694.jpg

Maybe try to update/install... 

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

How did you go back in time and take the before shot?  did you preempt this exact failure?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

1 hour ago, Vamsidhar said:

I updated the windows 10. I restarted to install the updates and used my PC as usual for about 2 hours the switched it off and went to sleep. Today when I tried to connect to the internet I can't do it, not wifi sign anywhere. And when I opened device manager > Network adapters there is no driver for my network adapter. Attached a before and after pictures of the device manager window.

And I think "Broadcom BCM943228HMB 802.11abgn 2x2 Wi-Fi Adapter" is network adapters name. 

Forgot to add I reset my PC and the picture with the driver is before I updated windows to a current version.

IMG_20191113_120751650_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191112_161852694.jpg

Check your BIOS. In some devices, the WiFi/BT part is electrically turned off when the ethernet adapter is plugged in.

Reinstall the driver

If that doesn't work, ROLL BACK the updates to the day before it disappeared, install the latest version of the network drivers. Then reinstall the updates.

Yet another victim of windows update breaking things. You may need to Google that driver on the internet. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

My windows update removed the audio driver and after reverting to an older version from an external backup it's still missing! 

Can someone explain that? 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer