DAC/AMP for DT880 Premium 250Ω

OlekKing

I don't think it's their shop, it's like a repair center for their products, they are located in Germany so i was scared that i'd have to send them there lol, this is the installation http://www.gowild.ch

It's a repair shop.

Yay semantics! :)

Well thanks for your time, i'm going to send the headphone tomorrow morning as soon as i can, i'll come back once i hear more from them

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Looked up the E10 but yeah it looks discontinued since every single retailer here doesn't have it available.

That's really odd. I just bought mine (thru Amazon) a month ago. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

That's really odd. I just bought mine (thru Amazon) a month ago. 

Could have bought it through Amazon France, got the E07K just because it's pretty much the same and it's portable

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Hey guys just wanted to update you on what's going on.

I sent the headphone to their repair center yesterday morning, they received them today at 9:45 AM local time and just an hour after that i got another e-mail stating the following:

I have tested your headphones with music and sinus signal.

There is an audible distortion at frequencies below 33Hz on the right side (sinus signal test).

Now I have changed the driver on the right side and cant hear the distortion any more.

The phones will be shipped today and you should received it on Monday.

Regards

Beny Süess

GoWild AG

http://www.gowild.ch/go-wild-ag/team/beny-sueess.html That's the guy i've been speaking to. So if any of you happen to have issues with Beyer products and you're located in Switzerland, that's the man to contact.

I am pretty impressed by the customer support, flawless.

Now i just have to wait until Monday.

Sent him another e-mail expressing my content with the support and asked if there way any way i could post a rating anywhere for others to see, this was his response:

"Thank you for your positive feedback.

I hope you can enjoy your headphones now without problems.
I don't know about a rating. We only do support for our products.
Our customers are music stores or studios. Normally they send us the repairs.
If you are happy with our work, then I'm happy.

I wish you a nice weekend.."

Forgot to update the thread!

I got the headphones back and now they work just as intended, couldn't be happier with Beyerdynamic's customer support and warranty!