Is my motherboard or GPU dying?

Hello everybody, i have had a mix of problems slowly getting worse with my pc and i think it could be down to either a bad motherboard or GPU.

The problems first started during gaming where the computer would randomly freeze and throw up colored vertical lines on the screen (see pictures below) after leaving the pc like this for a couple of minuets both my screens would go black and start flickering between a black screen and the monitors having no input signal. Occasionally my desktop would flash on screen for a few seconds but i didn't have enough time to see if it was usable. A hard reset would get the pc back to normal and i could sit editing, producing music or just on the desktop for as long as i wanted. I haven't managed to reproduce these crashes on my secondary monitor which at first made me think it was a problem with my display. I have also managed to reproduce these crashes while in the BIOS but every time this happens the lines come up on my secondary display instead of the primary one it does normally.

I've already checked event viewer and most logs say "Warning - Display - Display driver amdkmdap has stopped responding and successfully recovered."

A little while after this i started noticing problems with booting my pc. At first the pc would have all fins spinning, lights working and keyboard and mouse on, the pc would post and then show the windows boot animation and then freeze on a black screen after that. Sometimes the keyboard and mouse would stay lit up and others they would go off before the windows boot animation like normal but stay off when frozen. It would normally take me 2 or 3 attempts to boot to windows. Now i have the problem where sometimes the pc wont post, all fans spin, all lights light up inside the pc and there are no beep post codes. The connected monitor(s) would just get an input signal of a black screen. The keyboard and mouse dont light up in this situation normally. Sometimes the pc will post and then blackscreen directly after the post screen. Once again everything inside the pc works correctly and sometimes the keyboard and mouse will light up and other times not.

Not sure weather this could be a bad gpu, cpu or mobo.

THINGS I HAVE TRIED:

• Clean installing gpu drivers
  • Cleaning out my system
  • Reseating the gpu
  • Using a different power connecter (but on same cable) for my gpu
  • Trying different HDMI cables
  • Checking event viewer logs

Lines pictures:

Lines after in-game crash:

IMG_20191030_140244.thumb.jpg.db4411286dcacee0c4454ba31afcfaca.jpg

Lines in BIOS:

IMG_20191030_140335.thumb.jpg.edb7abd28984b824003f6cbe061d462d.jpg

SYSTEM SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 (No OC)

GPU: MSI Radeon R7 370 GAMING 4G (No OC)

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF B450 GAMING PLUS

RAM: (2x8GB) G.SKILL RIPJAWS V 2133MHz

PSU: EVGA 750 GQ

DISPLAYS: 2x 1080P IPS panels 1x 24" ASUS VC239 & 1x HP 27w 27" display

I do have another AMD A6 based pc that i can carry out tests on but it does have a sketchy psu as well and no hard drive as im using it for storage in this machine so all tests will have to be carried out in a live environment. 

2 minutes ago, hj2264 said:

Lines in BIOS:

Given you see this in BIOS, it's not a driver or Windows issue.

It's either a power supply or video card issue.

You've swapped power supplies and it still occurs, so probably not that.

You'll need to swap video cards to see for the next step

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Given you see this in BIOS, it's not a driver or Windows issue.

It's either a power supply or video card issue.

You've swapped power supplies and it still occurs, so probably not that.

You'll need to swap video cards to see for the next step

I haven't switched power supplies but im gonna out the gpu in the other system for a few minuets with the sketchy power supply and see what happens. This is also my only video card i have at the moment so i cant test another and my ryzen cpu does not have integrated graphics.