Need printer reccommendations

AndreiArgeanu

So for already a couple of weeks my HP OfficeJet 3831 gave up on life as it stoped feeding paper. The printer is over 2 years old and I can really do much about it. Now I am looking for a new printer, at around the same budget that I got this one that perhaps lasts longer. So the budget is like around 60£ (75$ USD) and I'm not really so much interested in a laser jet as they tend to be bigger, and all of them at this price point can't print colour which is something I need. Now I was thinking of getting another HP printer but after this one broke I still am in doubt (with the cheaper ones, specifically the 3830 series) but they do have HP instant ink which, at least in my case decreases a lot of the large costs that come along with getting ink cartridges and HP Instant Ink just makes it very convenient, I pay a small fee per month, and I get ink cartridges sent to me before the ones I have are empty at no extra charge and I haven't seen any other manufacturer to have such feature and that is what puts me off other companies, the only thing similar to HP Instant Ink is Epson's Unlimited Print Cards included with some printers that cost like 200£.

TLDR: Printer under 60£ (75$) ideally from HP for Instant Ink Services but if possible no office 3830 series printers due to lack of trust as last one broke after 2  years