Left-Handed? Good news, this is for you! Help spread the word.

MiLeX
2 hours ago, rawrdaysgoby said:

Ever since Razor went on the HK stockexhange and become mainstream they became BORING

when was that ?

13 hours ago, MiLeX said:

-snip-

I will actually have to buy at least one. If not two. My son is a lefty and I know finding good mice for him may get hard if he gets into pc gaming. He’s only 6 right now. But still have to think ahead. 

I'm left handed and I will not be buying one of these mice. I have been using the mouse with my right hand with no issues for almost two decades. But it is interesting to think about. Because my left hand uses the keyboard; I am keyboard dominate in games. I will move WASD better reaction than the mouse, and that is not a bad thing.

Left hand for using mouse

Right hand for beating meat

Sounds good to me

I would join it if it is not sponsored by Razer

Why you all hating on razer? maybe you should read this:

However, every LH Naga we make - we lose money. Essentially, this is a loss-making endeavor and the reason why we're the ONLY company in the world to make LH gaming mice is because we want to do right by you guys. And the videos, posts (not the ones hating on me) that you guys made really were critical in making us arrive at this final decision.

Its a win win, not only do the left handed people get mice, razer also loses money!

If you hate razer then you should be supporting this campaign! 

6 hours ago, rawrdaysgoby said:

Ever since Razor went on the HK stockexhange and become mainstream they became BORING

By that logic I assume you're not using any product of the big name companies, right? That's all major league mainstream.

SteelSeries

Logitech

Razer

Corsair

Logitech

Roccat

Cooler Master

HyperX

Gigabyte

----------------------------

In general:

I really don't understand where all that Razer hate comes from? Is it simply because you have choosen that another manufacturer is better?

I personally use Razer since the early 2000, I switched from my Microsoft Intelli mouse to the Razer Diamondback, back then not knowing anything about Razer, or any company really. Since then I have been on/off Razer, Corsair and Logitech, they all make good products, its just a matter of preference in style.

Razer quality, I personally never had a single issue with Razer hardware in my 15-20 years using their gear, I also never had an issue with Microsoft, Logitech or Corsair hardware. But I have friends who had issues with every single manufacturer on that list above, nothing is perfect.

Why do I go Razer? Easy, Razer is the only vendor providing ergonomic left-handed devices, for now. And since I don't want to install different software for mouse and keyboard I also use a Razer keyboard along my mouse.

In terms of software, regardless of Razer, Corsair or Logitech, it's all awful in my opinion, however the new Synapse 3 which is in beta for 2 years now is not that bad actually.

I echo a lot of sentiments here. Left-handed but always used right hand for mouse. I kind of had no choice when at schools and colleges where they all designed to be used right handed. Each to their own.

17 hours ago, MiLeX said:

There are 800 million left-handed people on this planet, more then enough to turn a profit, a lot of profit, but most left-handed people don't know that this product exists, so please help us spread the word.

More like most of them have gotten used to using standard mice for years since that's all they had, so they're not too bothered relearning on a left hand one...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Duplicate, freaking connection

Edited by Kilrah
F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

7 hours ago, Paranoid Kami said:

Thought them having things that break easily was only something they did years ago. Haven't heard anything about it lately.

they have had some bad products yes.

personally i've only had one bad experience with a razer product.

after 1 year and 11 months my razer man'o war wireless resting pad (the pad that is on your head) snapped and then it was unconfortable to use but it was within the 2 year warrenty that danish stores are obliged to give so since it broke and it wasn't my fault i got my money back.

i've used a razer lancehead TE for about 1 year with no problems other than bread crumbs on my mouse pad.

razer black widow chroma i've used for almost 4 years now with no problems what so ever even after spilling water on it once.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

55 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

I echo a lot of sentiments here. Left-handed but always used right hand for mouse. I kind of had no choice when at schools and colleges where they all designed to be used right handed. Each to their own.

Yeah I wish I had done the same back when I started with computer, would have made my life easier, now it is too late to change, I tried, I can't. 

When I started using computer in the late 90's all mice where ambidextrous, most had 3 buttons, not even a mouse wheel yet. Then for about 5-ish year all gaming mice where ambidextrous as well. Like the Razer Diamondback I had, it was way later that the first ergonomic gaming mice came to market, but back then it was some devices, now most devices are shaped for the right hand, even office mice like the Logitech MX Master etc.

Today most mice are right handed, and if you're left-handed you are rather likely to start using your right hand when starting out as you have no other option anymore. 

But then, more importantly then my choice, is accessibility, in software accessibility features are one of the biggest trends, in hardware not so much. Razer is the only one remaining doing left-handed mice, although this might be the very last one. And then we have Microsoft with their accessibility controller, and that's about it in terms of mainstream hardware.

Looking at a lot of comments regarding this all over the internet, most folks are rather negative about it, and asking why this is a thing to begin with, or comments like "just use your right hand".

I guess it's just people in general who are being awful. I for one think Razer is doing a good service with this, but rarely anyone can appreciate a good deed. They either dislike Razer for some reason or don't understand the situation, rather sad tbh. 

what they're doing is pretty cool. its just a shame how shit the naga became. i used to have an old shape naga (the blue one) and then wehn that died i bought a newer one (same shape as that poster) and... it's just horrible i dont know if its the shape size weight or sensor. But it just feels awful to use

8 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

btw is this a modular naga or a regular macro one? o_o was looking up prices and realised they're only selling the new modular naga

i'll probably see if i have the experiment money to get one (unless it's only for those who joined the specific mailing list ,_,)

I am not sure, all Razer said was it will be an updated model, but no details really. Could be just the 12 sidekey version with RGB and the optical sensor or a trinity. I personally hope for the trinity as I'd like to use the hex module. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2019 at 9:44 AM, apebanan said:

Im left-handed but have never used a mouse with my left hand, are there really people who use it on the left? the cons seem to overweigh the pros 

I’m left handed and use the mouse with my left hand and the 10-key with my right. I have no issues and in fact it’s too awkward to use my right hand for the mouse. Kudos to you though for being able to use a right-handed mouse!

I see a lot of talk about lack of profit for left handed mice. But with all of the swappable components for some of the Razer mice I don’t know why someone hasn’t yet made one for left handed keypads or other left handed components. Just sell the gaming mice with left and/or right handed components. Same mice but different add-ons for those that want or need them. IMO it just makes sense and it’s the most economical way to make everyone happy!

Lefty Me: I trained myself to use right handed mice in the late 1980's, there is no going back.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Essentially, this is a loss-making endeavor and the reason why we're the ONLY company in the world to make LH gaming mice is because we want to do right by you guys.

what if, and hear me out, you could make an ambidextrous mouse and save money.

That's a nice idea from Razer that they've been doing for the past 10 years or so. I remember when I wanted a left-handed mouse back in the day, one of the coolest and cheapest options was the Deathadder. I ended up going with a steelseries sensei raw (which I still use today) due to its better build quality and looks.

37 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

what if, and hear me out, you could make an ambidextrous mouse and save money.

Because then they wouldn't be able to make a nice marketing campaign about how much they care about all gamers.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga

30 minutes ago, igormp said:

Because then they wouldn't be able to make a nice marketing campaign about how much they care about all gamers.

They don’t care that much if they don’t want to make the mouse without prior support lol.