Poor Case cooling

Astrix137

As title says I have problem with case cooling.I bought full tower case which I didn't know how big it is when I was building my PC for first time,also I thought I will get triple fan GPU and water cooled CPU so yeah...So I was wondering if I could install more fans or there is another solution?My thought was to add double layer of intake fans on the front but U don't know if that's going to work.Buying smaller case isn't an option nor buying premium stronger fans.If you need more pictures tell me.

20191109_212944.jpg

20191109_212934.jpg

Is there a problem with heat? Get a CPU cooler, in this case you can go pretty wild with cooling, but just getting a Evo 212 would help alot. 

1 minute ago, apebanan said:

Is there a problem with heat? Get a CPU cooler, in this case you can go pretty wild with cooling, but just getting a Evo 212 would help alot. 

Fans are not powerful enough to push heat out efficiently.I don't have problem with overheating CPU but I fell like it can be cooler if I do something with fans.

You should have more air coming into your case than leaving it. The positive pressure will push the air out more efficiently and push air through small cracks in your case and pushing out dust.

5 hours ago, Astrix137 said:

Fans are not powerful enough to push heat out efficiently.I don't have problem with overheating CPU but I fell like it can be cooler if I do something with fans.

Holy crap that's a massive case.

How do you know they are not removing heat effectively?  If your CPU and GPU temps are reasonable then the hot air is being removed from the case just fine.  You could probably remove all case fans and be fine with how much extra space and perforation that case has lol.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Agree with the above.

I would like to know what the temps are, otherwise it's not clear that you have a problem with case cooling, particularly given perforations, number of fan mounts populated, and unimpeded airflow. The case fans would have to be pretty bad to not be moving enough air to keep those components cool, though if you really want to upgrade you should start with the stock Intel cooler. But I don't know what CPU you are running, so if it's a low-end Intel CPU, it should be fine even with that.

6 hours ago, Darpyface said:

You should have more air coming into your case than leaving it. The positive pressure will push the air out more efficiently and push air through small cracks in your case and pushing out dust.

It's not a sealed-off case. I don't think he needs to worry about whether the setup is either positive or negative pressure, so long as there's airflow.

oh my god that case looks like it can fit two of my PC case lol. But basing on the things i have read for the past few days, just do  strong intake fans and slightly weaker exhaust so that the case pressure is positive to prevent dust from staying inside. something like 70 CFM intake and 65 or 60 CFM exhaust.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

37 minutes ago, Martin2132 said:

oh my god that case looks like it can fit two of my PC case lol. But basing on the things i have read for the past few days, just do  strong intake fans and slightly weaker exhaust so that the case pressure is positive to prevent dust from staying inside. something like 70 CFM intake and 65 or 60 CFM exhaust.

I wouldn't necessarily trust CFM numbers manufacturers provide, especially as they are at specific RPMs that you aren't likely to be using unless running full tilt. It's better to use fan curves unless you really don't care about noise, or are using fans that top out at a certain dB level or use a low noise adapter like Noctua does.

Just use best possible fans for your needs, and dust out your case once in a while with air duster. Most people shouldn't worry about pressure, except for getting high static pressure fans when pushing/pulling air through restrictive dust filters or radiators. Otherwise for case fans I think prioritizing airflow is best for most scenarios.

There's really not a lot of "pressure" with a ventilated case. Sketching a diagram of airflow to make sure air is flowing over all the components, preferably in one direction without bends if possible (e.g. front-to-back or bottom-to-top, without 90 degree turns as some closed-off front panel cases have) and you'll be fine. Dust *will* accumulate somewhere no matter what.

Okay guys,as I can see most of you didn't understand the problem so I'll go detailed with it.First of all there is no overheating of CPU nor GPU:cpu is i5 7500 and is running about 50c with stock cooler under heavy games so its not problem,gpu is running at 65c with all games but there I set option to fans turn on only when needed so they are running low,keeping that 65c so I could keep it cooler if I wanted to.The problem is that the case is too big so intake fans on the front are not powerful enough to push out hot air efficiently.I know I can keep everything cooler just a bit if I do something with fans(add extra ones on the front,make some holes or whatever).That extra heat doesn't affect working of my pc but its just bothering me.

p.s I don't need new cpu cooler because this is doing great job and I don't have demanding cpu.

1 hour ago, Astrix137 said:

Okay guys,as I can see most of you didn't understand the problem so I'll go detailed with it.First of all there is no overheating of CPU nor GPU:cpu is i5 7500 and is running about 50c with stock cooler under heavy games so its not problem,gpu is running at 65c with all games but there I set option to fans turn on only when needed so they are running low,keeping that 65c so I could keep it cooler if I wanted to.The problem is that the case is too big so intake fans on the front are not powerful enough to push out hot air efficiently.I know I can keep everything cooler just a bit if I do something with fans(add extra ones on the front,make some holes or whatever).That extra heat doesn't affect working of my pc but its just bothering me.

p.s I don't need new cpu cooler because this is doing great job and I don't have demanding cpu.

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they know you responded.

If your CPU and GPU temps are that good while gaming, then any residual heat inside the case is just not a problem.  I understand the situation you are describing, I just do not understand why you think it's an issue.  Put your hand over the rear exhaust fan.  If the air feels warm while gaming then the case fans are doing their job of pulling in colder air and exhausting hot air.

Given the size of the case, along with the perforated/honeycomb front, top, and rear panels, I'd go so far as to bet that the internal air temperature for most parts of your case is pretty close to ambient.

Simply put, you have no problem to solve.  Just play games and enjoy!

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

6 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they know you responded.

If your CPU and GPU temps are that good while gaming, then any residual heat inside the case is just not a problem.  I understand the situation you are describing, I just do not understand why you think it's an issue.  Put your hand over the rear exhaust fan.  If the air feels warm while gaming then the case fans are doing their job of pulling in colder air and exhausting hot air.

Given the size of the case, along with the perforated/honeycomb front, top, and rear panels, I'd go so far as to bet that the internal air temperature for most parts of your case is pretty close to ambient.

Simply put, you have no problem to solve.  Just play games and enjoy!

Yeah,youre right.I guess Iam making problem out of nothing.

Thank you.