What do you think of nfs heat?????

VirusDumb

So I am a die hard NFS (and also Plants vs zombies) fan (boi). 

So in my quite old Post

Which I uploaded when the trailer for NFS heat got out, where I asked you what do you think is the best and worst nfs game .

@TVwazhere , @Levent, @Princess Luna

Chose underground 2 

wazhere also told he wants a underground 2 remake but he says EA us gonna kill it by microtranxaktions 

But to his luck God heard him ?

So we have a HEAT a sequel to underground 2,most wanted, carbon,.pro street and for the best THERE'S NO MICROTRANXAKTIONS  

It has day mode(legal Forza/pro street style racing)

And night(illegal on street racing with the popo?‍♂️??)

spoilers

Spoiler

In the last mission we have to chase and total razor to get our m3 gtr back

The night mode feels like underground 2 with the police chasing us

And did I mention that it has a wide range of customization like underground series?

So enough talking what do yo think of it?

As I grew up I got further away from Arcade style games and their physics. NFSU2, NFSMW and NFSC was sick because at that time I never experienced a simulation/realistic driving game. When I got my 360 and that came with FM4, NFS was dead in my eyes. Back then customization (NFSU2 era) was the shit, now its all about tuning your car (suspension, gear ratios etc) for me. I still tend to spend hours on Forza tweaking suspension settings and when I go out to drive my own car, I instantly can realize if my alignment is off or one of the tires have low pressure or simply if something is wrong with my car. Plus EA fucked NFS games so bad that its literally impossible for them to cater to players like I am, who are real "car/driving enthusiasts". Their definition of fun is for 10 year old me, which was 14 years ago.

So what do I think? Another POS that EA released to cash in on. Nothing special.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It's just meh. A lot of tuning options and a nice selection of cars. But driving in general is rather stupid bc of the amount of drifting involved. Not as bad as the previous nfs but still rather ridiculous even for an arcade game. Drifting is slower than grip but you start drifting very fast for no reason at all.

And cops are fing op. Cop chases are just bad. Not boring or wired but bad. Cops are very aggressive and can take a ton of hits where your cars gets destroyed by like 5-6 hits. Cops are ridiculously fast and only try to crash you.

In general I would say it's a 5/10 so just meh.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

I decided to give it a go.  I know that EA allows refunds if you're not happy, so all I could lose was some time.

It simply didn't want to start downloading because I'm on Win7. 

I've been thinking about putting Win10 on a hotswappable SSD for certain games, but I don't want to do anything that could potentially mess up my current Win7 install.  I'll look into it in 2 months. 

9 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

I decided to give it a go.  I know that EA allows refunds if you're not happy, so all I could lose was some time.

It simply didn't want to start downloading because I'm on Win7. 

I've been thinking about putting Win10 on a hotswappable SSD for certain games, but I don't want to do anything that could potentially mess up my current Win7 install.  I'll look into it in 2 months. 

Is the win 7 genuine if yes where did you get the product key, I will switch to win7 win 10 sucks

On 11/9/2019 at 8:37 PM, Levent said:

As I grew up I got further away from Arcade style games and their physics. NFSU2, NFSMW and NFSC was sick because at that time I never experienced a simulation/realistic driving game. When I got my 360 and that came with FM4, NFS was dead in my eyes. Back then customization (NFSU2 era) was the shit, now its all about tuning your car (suspension, gear ratios etc) for me. I still tend to spend hours on Forza tweaking suspension settings and when I go out to drive my own car, I instantly can realize if my alignment is off or one of the tires have low pressure or simply if something is wrong with my car. Plus EA fucked NFS games so bad that its literally impossible for them to cater to players like I am, who are real "car/driving enthusiasts". Their definition of fun is for 10 year old me, which was 14 years ago.

So what do I think? Another POS that EA released to cash in on. Nothing special.

Ummmm I am 14 and I played MW 2005 when I was 5 I speed ran the game 3 times by the time I was 7 but then I started playing pvz and nintedo games and never looked back at racing because they were kinda boring and the only racing game I played was Mario kart ?? but then I switched to GTA

And pubg , by 2018 I became a battle Royale pro.

But then came out the trailer of nfs heat.

Believe it or not EA really brought back the early 2000s nfs feel. Yeah EA made it to earn money (don't blame them as a company they have to make money)

But it's really special ❤️❤️ agree or not

I have been playing all the NFS games from Porsche 2000 to Heat.

• Heat is not too bad, but the story is by far too short (But better than the average NFS stories). Shameless cliffhanger though.
  • Driving is average and not very challenging.
  • Graphics are ok, but faces and facial animations are outdated. Pretty bad especially when you have a lot of cut scenes showing your characters or other NPCs.
  • No speedcards, so no P2W system.
  • I have beaten the game using only the M3 E30 I started with, so what's the point of having tons of cars for sell ?
  • NPC interactions during racing are really off.
  • Cops are too difficult when you start the game, then when your car is fast enough, they are too easy to beat. Ghost needs to balance that.
  • A.I drivers are too slow, even on the highest difficulty, it was pretty boring.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:21 PM, tankyx said:

I have beaten the game using only the M3 E30 I started with, so what's the point of having tons of cars for sell ?

That's a nfs stereotype I beat razor on mw 2005 using the golf I started with

On 11/9/2019 at 4:07 PM, Levent said:

As I grew up I got further away from Arcade style games and their physics. NFSU2, NFSMW and NFSC was sick because at that time I never experienced a simulation/realistic driving game.

But most of simulation driving games do not give you the same feel of speed like in real life. In opposite to arcade race games like Grid (first one) - speed is great and you really feel that (not like in new one). Of course - in real life you must use brake to make turn, but 100 km/h feels MUCH different in game than in real life. For me simulators are just painfully slow. If I want to feel speed like in real car - I choose Grid or TrackMania serie. Really, this is not only my opinion - I read years ago professional racer opinion and it was similar to mine - main experience should be speed, it's why people racing. If you want precission and control, choose puzzle games.

About new NFS - I have only 10 hours demo and I doubt that I'll use whole 10 hours. Game is slow, boring and apparently needs hours to improve your car to the level that game becomes fun. Even NFS Rivals is better.