GE75 Raider 8SF Screen Repair

Hello everyone. I was kind of torn as to which section to post this in, if this is the wrong place, please move it to where it should be.

I'm having trouble finding instructions on how to open up the monitor section to replace the panel. I've found tons of material on opening the motherboard section, but nothing on the monitor section. Any help is much appreciated.

Nvm, I winged it. Just pull off the bezel when the laptop lid is fully opened to it's max. There

s some very sticky tape along the bottom bezel as well. Then just snap it back on. No screws, completely toolless.

• 1 year later...

hey do you have any picture or tips on how to take the front bezel off it seems like the bezel is glued to the screen

5 minutes ago, kody59 said:

hey do you have any picture or tips on how to take the front bezel off it seems like the bezel is glued to the screen

just rip it off and put it back on. It never fits the same again. BTCH tier engineering.

2 minutes ago, gord0 said:

just rip it off and put it back on. It never fits the same again. BTCH tier engineering.

did you loosen the hinges when you took it off to keep the back cover from breaking?

1 hour ago, kody59 said:

did you loosen the hinges when you took it off to keep the back cover from breaking?

Open it to max. Nothing broke, It’s just not designed to be tampered  with unless you have the same el retardo tape they initially installed it with.