Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DahPython

Android NoSubject SMS messaging

2 hours ago, DahPython said:

I have a Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 with T-Mobile running the latest version of MIUI 11. Every time I receive a message through the default sms messaging app it says "NoSubject" and its really annoying. I have to physically open the message and wait a little for it to load. It still says NoSubject on top of the individual message but I can read it only in the app.

I dont know why it is so, but i suggest you use Whatsapp instead, and if you are from china then WeChat.

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have a Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 with T-Mobile running the latest version of MIUI 11. Every time I receive a message through the default sms messaging app it says "NoSubject" and its really annoying. I have to physically open the message and wait a little for it to load. It still says NoSubject on top of the individual message but I can read it only in the app.

Posted · Best Answer
2 hours ago, DahPython said:

I dont know why it is so, but i suggest you use Whatsapp instead, and if you are from china then WeChat.