Replacement parts and customs

Ben17

I bought a h700i a few months and the smart device broke. Am getting a replacement from nzxt but does anyone know if replacement parts require customs/vat to be paid?  

thanks Ben

(sorry if this is in the wrong area)

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

if it's outside the eu it might (don't remember if Ireland is a part of the eu)

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

7 minutes ago, flashiling said:

if it's outside the eu it might (don't remember if Ireland is a part of the eu)

Ireland is in the EU indeed.

Usually when you do RMA, you pay nothing since it's under warranty, including the shipping. But that could be different in Ireland.

I got a replacement cable from NZXT for a fix for my Krakens, even though it had nothing to do with my issue, but I was sure why not. 3 weeks later I got a parcel from USPS with a new cable. No tax, customs or whatever.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.