Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
c0wg0d

Painting the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL White

Posted · Original PosterOP

I am interested in the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL case, but I have a few issues with it.

Can you remove the glass from the front and side panels to paint that black border around the edge underneath the glass?

Can you remove the brushed aluminum piece off the front to paint it?

Has anyone done a mod like this with pictures so I can see it?  None of the custom builds I've seen with this case do any painting on the case itself.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:50 PM, c0wg0d said:

I am interested in the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL case, but I have a few issues with it.

Can you remove the glass from the front and side panels to paint that black border around the edge underneath the glass?

Can you remove the brushed aluminum piece off the front to paint it?

Has anyone done a mod like this with pictures so I can see it?  None of the custom builds I've seen with this case do any painting on the case itself.

The glass panels can be removed but as for the black border that is hard to say unless you have the unit on hand. Most are not removable and are silk screened onto the back side of the glass itself.

Image result for Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

20 minutes ago, c0wg0d said:

Yeah I'll probably just have to order one and inspect it myself.  Thanks.

If you want to change the look of it easily you can get vinyl wrap to apply over on the front side of the glass.