Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
overturnedv1

Best wireless headphones

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey everyone 

During the ride to and from school on the bus, as well as during PE (I’m in HS) I like to listen to music, like most people. I usually use wired headphones, but I break them so often since they’re so cheap and I wanted something more robust, so I want to get some wireless headphones. I’d like to spend under $100. I have some gaming headphones already, but I don’t want to look like an r-word with a mic sticking out. I’ve been pretty interested in Skullcandys stuff, particularly the crusher which is refurbished for 90$ on amazon. Any better options? 

2 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

Xiaomi makes pretty decent wireless headphone, plus they are under the $100 price tag

also pretty decent wired ones ... for the money i mean.

im rocking their in-ears for yeras now. pretty good sound for the price and solid build quality. braided cable, all metall construction and yet not so expensive that you try to hurt yourself if you were to loose them somewhere. 

https://www.mi.com/global/headphonespro

"I know its stupidly overdone and unreasonably unneccesary but wouldnt it be awesome if ..."

CPU: Delidded i7 7700k (watercooled) Cooling: 3x 360 rads by Alphacool  MB: ASUS z270i  RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB  GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled)  DISPLAY: LG 34UC88-B 21:9 1440p SSD(OS): Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD(Games): Corsair MP510 960GB SSD(Applikations): Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  HDD(Scratch): WD Blue 500GB HDD(Downloads): WD Blue 320GB HDD(Long-term): WD Green 2TB (external)   PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 D Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon

If you want big bassy boomy headphones I won't say the crushers are great headphones when it comes to detail or any sort of dynamics on the mids and highs but they do big boomy loose bass if that's what your looking for. If you want something more balanced has nice bass and mids and very laid back highs the Sennheiser HD 4.40 fits the bill. Taotronics Soundsurge 46 is also pretty decent for the price

***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: msi mag b550 tomahawk RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> whatever bud or IEM Im feeling that day

AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

50 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

also pretty decent wired ones ... for the money i mean.

im rocking their in-ears for yeras now. pretty good sound for the price and solid build quality. braided cable, all metall construction and yet not so expensive that you try to hurt yourself if you were to loose them somewhere. 

https://www.mi.com/global/headphonespro

But for around the same price as those he could get a blon o3 which is and incredible bang for the buck iem. Which has a nice Harman neutral tuning but modified

***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: msi mag b550 tomahawk RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> whatever bud or IEM Im feeling that day

AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40