PS4 mods

Hmmmmmm, PS4 has Skyrim special edition and there are also Fallout 4 mods, thinking those two PS4 gaming has modification, i was on GTA5 being playing it did the lifeinvader, and Michael, Franklin and also Trevor 2 billion from the Lifeinvader stock market, one thing i have been noticing very appalling rockstar never ever, never ever ever ever included GTA5 mods for PS4, i really thought rockstar would include GTA5 mods like flies and piglips for the very pour PS4.

rockstar abandoned gta v for ps3 back in 2015 basically, because the dlcs they wanted will not fit inside the ram available on the console

the current state of the game, if you have seen, people streaming from xbox directly, the game runs at 10fps more or less

the console can't keep up with the load

mods means more textures, more resources that the console doesn't have

old skyrim and fallout uses a old engine in use for the last 15+ years, the mods you see for these games are not that big, but big enough to still fit and don't completely kill performance

the problem with those examples you used is that skyrim and fallout are single player games, doesn't matter if you mess up the game entirely, is your personal experience

in gta online, mods and modders would go together, in pc the modders are one of the worst problems we have, i personally regret buying the pc version, when a modder messes up game so bad that crashes to desktop, and that is using resources present in the game, imagine if it had also access to mods to mess it even more

on pc you eventually will see a modder making rain airplanes over the city, imagine how the performance tanks before crashing the game

See what you mean, i would not wont that, well modders are not game developers.

If rockstar new people were going to create mods, maybe the game should have been created with all that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 6:08 PM, goto10 said:

mods means more textures, more resources that the console doesn't have

On the contrary it is possible to make mods use less resources while still looking good - although if really performance is the main focus those mods would possibly disable certain effects and or objects. 

It's called a "potato mod"  fittingly. ;)

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

On 11/5/2019 at 5:28 AM, James Aplin said:

If rockstar new people were going to create mods, maybe the game should have been created with all that.

Maybe if you want mods you should get a PC,  that's what I did.

Hoping for real mod support on consoles is,  well... illusionary, sorry to say. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

• 4 weeks later...

Well i did the sensible thing, i delete Skyrim special edition and fullout 4 from steam, off my desktop i wasn't really using at all, also i deleted SKSE64 it wasn't really working anyway, the website silver lock org im not really raped in it, looks very dodge reminding me of how a cloud mining ponzi site, the way the page is set up, i find its to difficult to set up SKSE64, but when i try to i copy exactly YouTube shows the set up but it doesn't work at all, i don't even think its right, UE4 is 100 times easyer to use, i even able to upgrade UE4,23 to UE4.24 and that works very well, the way i see it skyrim and fullout 4 modding for pc is way to difficult to comprehend, i prefer to give it a miss.