HELIOS - ASSEMBLED 2015-SEP-06 - (Caselabs SMH10 | Black/Copper | EVGA SR-2 )

Ok, i'm subbing to this. My god Alpenwasser, that's one hell off an eatable thread you got going here. Can I sign up for a brownie? 

​I am absolutely blown away by the cable management.

I am very glad to see you make that Tutorial, it's awesome you put time into it! 

]Yeah can i have a nice cheesecake?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Ok, i'm subbing to this. My god Alpenwasser, that's one hell off an eatable thread you got going here. Can I sign up for a brownie?

Haha, thanks. I'm out for today, but I'll keep you in mind. :D

​I am absolutely blown away by the cable management.

I am very glad to see you make that Tutorial, it's awesome you put time into it!

Thank you. Yeah I have to admit I'm actually pretty happy with how the cables have

turned out. And what's the worth of knowledge if you can't share it? :D

EDIT:

Yeah can i have a nice cheesecake?

Yeah, but not today. I'm done with baking for now. ;)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Now I see why everyone comes to your build Logs - Your bribing poor starving modders with food! Shameless - Mahhhaa

Well, you know what the ancient Romans used to say: "panem et circenses" (bread and circuses/

bread and games). No need for me to reinvent the wheel, I simply give the people what they want. :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

MOAR alpenwasser

I need more chocolat suisse

Sorry guys, live is currently interfering with my build, haven't had much time in the past week,

and I need to have another operation towards the end of August, so the build schedule is currently

a bit up in the air. I'll post more info when there actually is some. No worries though, the build

will be finished, it's just going to take a while.

Ok, ill make sure to buy some brownies later to make sure I'll stay alive till then. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Sorry guys, live is currently interfering with my build, haven't had much time in the past week,

and I need to have another operation towards the end of August, so the build schedule is currently

a bit up in the air. I'll post more info when there actually is some. No worries though, the build

Get well dude.

All the best mate. Look after yourself :)

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Ok, ill make sure to buy some brownies later to make sure I'll stay alive till then.

I would recommend that you do. :D

Get well dude.

Get well!

All the best mate. Look after yourself :)

Thanks for the support fellas! I promise to post more pr0n when I've made some! :D

Thanks for the support fellas! I promise to post more pr0n when I've made some! :D

Pr0n you say? Can i has that and cheesecakes?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Pr0n you say? Can i has that and cheesecakes?

All in good time, all in good time. :D

We almost had to close the forum because you took the weekend off!  No pressure.  It's much more boring when your not around. Solder on my friend! 

Are there any snacks you would like. You know, snacks that make you feel better. I'll send some :D

We almost had to close the forum because you took the weekend off!  No pressure.  It's much more boring when your not around. Solder on my friend!

Yeah, sorry about that. And thanks for the encouragement! :)

Are there any snacks you would like. You know, snacks that make you feel better. I'll send some :D

Hm, an offer like that must be thoughtfully considered. I thank you in advance and willl let you

know. :D

Aww, hope you get well real soon! Can't wait to see what Helios will look like! (Excellent i'm sure!)

Mobo: Sabertooth z77 CPU: 2500k @ 4.8GHz (Cooler: Seidon 240m) RAM: 16gb Dominator 1600MHz GPUs: GTX570 Classified + GTX570 SC PSU: XFX ProSeries Black Edition 850W

Storage: HyperX 3k 120gb + Seagate Barracuda 3tb + 2x WD Green 1tb Chassis: HAF932 Stuff: 23" Eizo foris + 19" ViewSonic + Razer goliathus + Deathadder 3500 + Corsair k60 + Sound Blaster Wrath etc.

Well, you know what the ancient Romans used to say: "panem et circenses" (bread and circuses/

bread and games). No need for me to reinvent the wheel, I simply give the people what they want. :lol:

I love the photography and the bribary!

Keeps me coming back for moar!!!!

Love it!

Personal Social Media:
Instagram    Twitter    Youtube

Lol this is absolutely nuts!

TBH I actually did feel like my sanity was slipping from me when I was getting towards

the end of that. :lol:

I love the photography and the bribary!

Keeps me coming back for moar!!!!

Love it!

Thanks! :)

On another note: I have found out that my neighbour has a lathe and a milling machine, and

I might be able to make use of them. It's not a totally done deal, and I'm not even sure

what I may do with them (ideas are welcome, but I make no promises), but I think that

qualifies as good news. :D

Wow that copper front plate on the fan controller is uber sexy. :)

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

• 2 weeks later...