Acer Switch 3 screen replacement

Greetings! I own an Acer Switch 3 SW312-31-P0M1 LDREX001 and it has a physically broken screen. The guaranty does not cover it so I am going to replace it myself. 

I saw that it is doable in a youtube disassembly tutorial and now I need a new screen panel. Apparently to replace the screen you have to migrate all of the hardware from the tablet into the new screen panel.

The problem is that there are no screens matching my Serial #. I found this site - https://www.distriphone.com/en/5433-Acer-Switch-3-SW312-31-LCD with a bunch of screens of the same model, but different parts of the serial #. Do you know whether or not they will work? They seem to be technically the same (30 pin connectors and same display specs).

Thanks in advance! :) 

Serial numbers are unique, you need to look at the part number/model number, not the serial number.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

Turns out the panels provided on this site have a full hd res, while mine is 1920x1200, so they probably won't work due to incompatibility of signal even if the physical interface is the same...pitty.

Not sure whether or not it will work when I decrease the res in the windows video settings before installing the new panel.