looking for wireless mouse

Moonman21

i was looking towards some of the logitech like the g series or the mx master one. Any recommendations for big hands and good for gaming will be much appreciated

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070, RAM: T force rgb 16gb 3200Mhz, Mobo: Asrock B450M Pro4, Storage: Adata 128Gb SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb HDD 7.2kRPM, PSU: Corsair 750W 80+ bronze,Case: Corsair 280x, Headphones: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless, Speakers: Bose Companion Speakers

3 minutes ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

G903 Lightspeed

3 minutes ago, KING OF THE DIRTY DANS said:

so confirming what i thought logitech is the only company with good wireless mice?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070, RAM: T force rgb 16gb 3200Mhz, Mobo: Asrock B450M Pro4, Storage: Adata 128Gb SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb HDD 7.2kRPM, PSU: Corsair 750W 80+ bronze,Case: Corsair 280x, Headphones: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless, Speakers: Bose Companion Speakers

1 minute ago, Moonman21 said:

so confirming what i thought logitech is the only company with good wireless mice?

There's some other good ones out there.  But Logitech is pretty much the leader here.

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

Logitech G903 or G703 depending on which you like more. You could also look at the wireless G502, all are great mice.

I'd either order multiple and return the ones you don't like or go to a store and try some out if there is one in your area.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

On 11/3/2019 at 7:02 AM, Moonman21 said:

i was looking towards some of the logitech like the g series or the mx master one. Any recommendations for big hands and good for gaming will be much appreciated

Corsair Ironclaw Wireless is a good option for bigger hands based on the feedback I get when attending gaming events.  If you have a local retailer with a mouse display, I'd go and check them out to see what feels most comfortable in person.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/