Case with mesh front + fans in the front.

GOW2

Where have all the good cases gone? All i am looking for is a flat mesh front type case to allow good are flow. Most cases have the front blocked off. Only case that i like that has it is the Lian Li O11 AIR that is out of stock.

The cooler master mastercase h500p mesh has it but i don't like the huge plastic on the sides of the front.

4 minutes ago, GOW2 said:

Where have all the good cases gone? All i am looking for is a flat mesh front type case to allow good are flow. Most cases have the front blocked off. Only case that i like that has it is the Lian Li O11 AIR that is out of stock.

The cooler master mastercase h500p mesh has it but i don't like the huge plastic on the sides of the front.

Fractal design meshify C or meshify S2. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

Fractal design meshify C or meshify S2. 

Looks like the front got crushed.

2 minutes ago, GOW2 said:

Cooler Master MB511

Thermaltake Versa H15

Thermaltake Versa H18

23 minutes ago, GOW2 said:

Yes it’s not flat, but one of the best cases out there. Have one mysef, airflow is terrific. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

6 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Yes it’s not flat, but one of the best cases out there. Have one mysef, airflow is terrific. 

Yeah the more i look at it the better it looks lol

Does the glass side panel come in two different colors? I have seen dark ones and light ones.

1 hour ago, GOW2 said:

Yeah the more i look at it the better it looks lol

It looks real good actually ?

1 hour ago, Stormseeker9 said:

It looks real good actually ?

Yes just bought the meshify S2 the other was kinda small! 

Thanks for the help.

9 hours ago, GOW2 said:

Does the glass side panel come in two different colors? I have seen dark ones and light ones.

Correct, most of the Fractal lineup has options for either "Tempered Glass" or "Dark Tempered Glass". 

Depending on what model you choose there can also be choice between interiors (blackout vs black/white).

Anyway, I see you already bought the Meshify S2.  Good choice.  Welcome to the Fractal family.