FREE CERTIFICATION COURSES FOR PYTHON

Hii everyone. I wanna get a certification for python which is free of cost.please,suggest any websites 

You may be able to find sites where you can get a "certification" but likely the reputation of the certification would be lacking. The most you'd gain from finding a free site is the knowledge.

36 minutes ago, Dheeraj26799 said:

Hii everyone. I wanna get a certification for python which is free of cost.please,suggest any websites 

I won't get into my opinion on certifications, however, Codecademy is a great place to start. https://www.codecademy.com/catalog/language/python

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

6 hours ago, Dheeraj26799 said:

Why look for other sites, when you can get one here? You are now Officially WWicket Certified Python Expert Level 42 and Registered Python Professional, ver. SSJ4. Congrats.