How can the towel get dirty?

Flying Sausages

Clean and fresh tower use only to dry your body after shower. You are clean when you step out of the shower so how can the tower get dirty if you are a clean when you step out of the shower?

If you are clean after shower and use the tower to dry your body so how the tower get dirty when you are clean asf?

Because towels are collecting dead skin cells, natural oils, etc. You are never truly 'clean.'

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

We use towels for a bit but yeah they still accumulate stuff

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

You didn't wipe well enough, nor are you as clean as you think!

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

1 hour ago, TempestCatto said:

Don't wipe your ass with it!

You don't clean your ass at all?

1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

Because towels are collecting dead skin cells, natural oils, etc. You are never truly 'clean.'

So the soap to clean our bodies is a lie?

1 hour ago, Yoinkerman said:

We use towels for a bit but yeah they still accumulate stuff

But if you are clean and the tower is clean than how is it get dirty?

1 hour ago, Tristerin said:

You didn't wipe well enough, nor are you as clean as you think!

I wipe all over my body. Head to toes to my butt and my butt cheeks and my nut sacks.

9 hours ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Clean and fresh tower use only to dry your body after shower. You are clean when you step out of the shower so how can the tower get dirty if you are a clean when you step out of the shower?

If you are clean after shower and use the tower to dry your body so how the tower get dirty when you are clean asf?

As long as you're properly hanging out the towel to dry afterwards, you can reuse it for perhaps a week. After that, you had best wash it. 

As others have pointed out, you're wiping off oils and skin cells - plus whatever natural minerals are in your shower water. 

Even if it kept "clean" for longer, you're going to lose freshness and particularly softness over time. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

7 hours ago, OlympicAssEater said:

You don't clean your ass at all?

Why clean it when you can eat it off?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Humidity from the shower + the fact that it takes a while for the towel to fully dry off, you have the perfect environment for bacterial growth that can happen, especially if you shit in the same room.

That along with pretty much everything else that was said, dead skin cell, oils, sweat, etc etc... Even if you fully clean yourself with soap, your body keeps producing more.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

whoa now Mr Fantastic

Does Mr. Fantastic eat ass? I though he just stretched.

#Muricaparrotgang

16 hours ago, Levent said:

Why clean it when you can eat it off?

I can eat someone ass but I can't eat my own ass.

14 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Humidity from the shower + the fact that it takes a while for the towel to fully dry off, you have the perfect environment for bacterial growth that can happen, especially if you shit in the same room.

That along with pretty much everything else that was said, dead skin cell, oils, sweat, etc etc... Even if you fully clean yourself with soap, your body keeps producing more.

I never knew this. Thanks for the info.

16 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

As long as you're properly hanging out the towel to dry afterwards, you can reuse it for perhaps a week. After that, you had best wash it. 

As others have pointed out, you're wiping off oils and skin cells - plus whatever natural minerals are in your shower water. 

Even if it kept "clean" for longer, you're going to lose freshness and particularly softness over time. 

I am learning new stuff everyday! Thanks for your info and knowledge!

I’ll typically use my towel for a week and then put it in the wash when I’m doing my weekly laundry. I wouldn’t use a towel longer than that. I don’t know how long you go without washing your towel but eventually it’s going to smell a bit off, like mildew. 
spacer.png

2 hours ago, Ehmc130 said:

I’ll typically use my towel for a week and then put it in the wash when I’m doing my weekly laundry. I wouldn’t use a towel longer than that. I don’t know how long you go without washing your towel but eventually it’s going to smell a bit off, like mildew. 

I only use it twice before washing it. I prefer a nice fresh and soft towel when I get out of the shower.