?Overheating? CPU on post, won't let me into BIOS before losing all power

Specs (for reference):

Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0

FX-9590

H100i GTX 240mm AIO

20GB G.SKILL DDR3-1600

R9 390X Tri-X OC

EVGA GQ-1000W 80+ Gold

Here's how it started: I tried overclocking my FX-9590 on my AIO which didn't favor too well in temps. But then (just for the heck of it) I set the fan curve to 100% and it did fine. The entire rest of the time I used my PC on those settings that day I didn't see temps over 60C whilst I was running Cinebench R15 or playing games. All was well.

The Problem: After a long and seemingly successful day at overclocking, I powered off. The next morning I went to turn it on and it gave a CPU Fan Error and then shut off before I could do anything. It has been doing that for the last 4 days now, and I haven't been able to get it to BIOS before it cuts all power (does so roughly 5 seconds after power on).

What I've already tried: I tried clearing the RTC RAM and checking connections (everything lights up, and all of the fans are working).

My question(s): Is there a way to clear my settings without getting to BIOS or booting to Windows (as those things aren't possible)? Would this fix it if there was a way to do so? What would you suggest? Is my pump dead? etc.

Please HELP !!!

Remove CMOS battery and power from the wall, wait ~5m, replace battery and plug back into the wall.

Make sure a fan with a RPM signal is connected to the CPU fan header.

Its also possible that the AIO pump has failed, resulting in a 0 RPM reading and excessive temps triggering over temp protection.