To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRA5HMAN

Any User Feedback or Opinions on the Fractal Ion + 860p Power Supply?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello,

I am in need of a new psu and I am eyeing this unit.  It has some good reviews from reputable tech sites and one mediocre review (could have been that particular unit).  I also like looking at user reviews and I know this unit is pretty new but there is just one 5 ⭐️  review on amazon.ca and one 5  ⭐️ Rating  on newegg ( I think it was newegg).  I also don’t see it on the psu hierarchy on this forum.  Does anyone have any experience / opinions on this psu?

Thanks in advance.

6700K @4.5|Maximus Hero VIII Z170|EVGA RTX 2080 ti FTW 3 Ultra|Seasonic 760 Platinum|16 GB Kingston Hyper X Predator DDR4 2400|Phanteks Evolv ATX|Kraken X41|Acer X34

Posted · Original PosterOP

Any Opinions?

6700K @4.5|Maximus Hero VIII Z170|EVGA RTX 2080 ti FTW 3 Ultra|Seasonic 760 Platinum|16 GB Kingston Hyper X Predator DDR4 2400|Phanteks Evolv ATX|Kraken X41|Acer X34