How do I wire this up

Arcanekitten
Go to solution Solved by circeseye,

you can take and use a splitter off one of the channels from the pioneer and run it to the high level input. just dont connect it to the line level (thats for low power)

Hello,

I've got a small headache because I don't know how to wire my speaker setup up. 

This is the current situation. I've got a PC 3.5mm to RCA that goes into my old receiver/amp that amp outputs via speaker wire to two small speakers. Now have I been missing some low end so I want to add a subwoofer and I have got this denon Subwoofer. How would I add this sub since it has a line level input, high level output and high level input. It has a amp built into it. The model number is the Denon DSW 80 and the old amp/receiver is the Pioneer RX-Z71L.

Can I route a set of speaker wire from the output from my old amp to the sub high level input or would one or both of the amps then explode?

I would prefer if the old amp stays in the loop since it has easy to access volume and eq settings.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

you can take and use a splitter off one of the channels from the pioneer and run it to the high level input. just dont connect it to the line level (thats for low power)