"The 18th Floor" Concept Art!

NInety

What does it need and what do you want it to have? This building will be the main setting for the game I'm going to make.

So, what do you think it needs or what it's missing?

LWUebq1.png

:/ I'm colorblind and I thought it was tan...

Ah, well it looks cool, just needs a little bit more different colors in it. :)

Ah, well it looks cool, just needs a little bit more different colors in it. :)

It is just concept art though, the games going to be 3D, just getting some ideas down to see what people like and don't like.

I like the simple graphics style and also the color choice (even though you are colorblind). It sort of reminds me of retro point and click games. What are your ideas for the game?

I like the simple graphics style and also the color choice (even though you are colorblind). It sort of reminds me of retro point and click games. What are your ideas for the game?

Well, this is just the concept, it will be a full 3D title using the Unity game engine when it's finished. It will be available on PC, Mac, Linux, and iOS. But mobile will be a crappy port as I'm focusing on PC...

Well, this is just the concept, it will be a full 3D title using the Unity game engine when it's finished. It will be available on PC, Mac, Linux, and iOS. But mobile will be a crappy port as I'm focusing on PC...

If it will just be a crappy port you should not release it at all, it is not worth the work for you and the money for the consumers. Ultimately it will end up reflecting poorly on you. :)

If it will just be a crappy port you should not release it at all, it is not worth the work for you and the money for the consumers. Ultimately it will end up reflecting poorly on you. :)

Yeah, maybe just make a point and click out of the concept art LOL.

Yeah, maybe just make a point and click out of the concept art LOL.

There's no such thing as "just" a point and click. :D They're great games too and take just as much time and effort to get right.

There's no such thing as "just" a point and click. :D They're great games too and take just as much time and effort to get right.

I guess...

I guess...

Then either you're of the "new school" who needs constant action to be entertained or you just haven't tried a good one. :D Games like Syberia are an absolutely amazing experience to play through in my opinion.

I'm the only one working with my own game engine.

Makes me feel lonely. ;_;

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm the only one working with my own game engine.

Makes me feel lonely. ;_;

So am I, I like it because I don't have to deal with people and I can make the game my way.

Then either you're of the "new school" who needs constant action to be entertained or you just haven't tried a good one. :D Games like Syberia are an absolutely amazing experience to play through in my opinion.

If you've played "One Late Night", that's where I got my inspiration, but I'm putting my own art style and game mechanics in the game, and there's going to be a storyline.

Turn them into brick walls

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

So am I, I like it because I don't have to deal with people and I can make the game my way.

But you said you were using Unity...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

But you said you were using Unity...

Yeah, I am..... what's wrong with that?

Yeah, I am..... what's wrong with that?

I was talking about your own game engine(made from scratch,with libs or without).

I was talking about your own game engine(made from scratch,with libs or without)

I didn't make a game engine....

I didn't make a game engine....

I did :P