Someone mass disliking my videos on youtube

Faisal A

There is this person who I know who has placed 7 dislike on my latest video. What can I do about it ? Can I block him from seeing my videos ? He also has a Youtube channel so shall I get back at him. If the dislikes are not removed, my plan is to :

Place a USB outside his house, 5 minutes before when I know he is definitely going to leave the house

When he takes it and plugs in into his PC, it will run a command to send his PC password to me

He uses the same pass for everything so I will log into his YT account, remove dislikes and delete his channel permanently.

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

Hmm, maybe you could tell on him to his mother?

Because this seems like quite a childish ordeal.

Just deal with the dislikes, or ask him to stop. Or give him a flash drive with a 'Never gonna give you up"-link for extra stylepoints.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

He will just tell his mother it is not him, not that she will do anything anyway. I have got more then 50% dislikes. I have asked him to stop and he is not listning @minibois

Are you okay? That sounds very immature. Just report him and be on your way, having 7 dislikes is nothing. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

@Kaita It makes my videos look bad and he will just make more accounts and dislike more. I have spent a lot of money and effort on my new video and it is being ruined for no reason

*** Thread locked ***

Everything in this screams to be locked. If you have issue with another user on service, report that user to service admins for misuse. If they are using some botnet etc to "mass dislike", then it really is problem. If its just one person disliking all of your videos, get over it. You can't please everyone, and humans will act petty when they don't like each other. You can be the bigger person and let them be the petty and childish one. We won't help you on your "revenge" or any other such act.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv