Running Two Instances of the same program? (Origin)

Adjo

I use two accounts on Origin (The game launcher), meaning I have to switch between the two. 

I'd like to be able to run two instances of the game, if possible so I won't have to log in and out every time I want to play a different game from my accounts. Is there a way to do this? I'm aware sandboxie is a thing, but it seems like it always deletes whatever that window had? Is there a way to make it save so I can just make it work normally like with one account? (Auto login whenever the PC starts) I'm not planning on running two games at once (not even the same game). But rather the launchers. Is this possible somehow? 

Thank you

can you just transfer all the games to one account?

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, KhakiHat said:

Could try using a virtual machine?

VM can't run games, defeat the purpose. Unless you split the pc in two (with unraid).

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, KhakiHat said:

Could try using a virtual machine?

I wouldn't be able to get the best performance I assume? Cause I have games on both accounts.

4 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

can you just transfer all the games to one account?

Tried to ask support, but they weren't really too interested in doing that.

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

VM can't run games, defeat the purpose. Unless you split the pc in two (with unraid).

1 minute ago, Adjo said:

I wouldn't be able to get the best performance I assume? Cause I have games on both accounts.

Fair enough

14 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

Fair enough

Not strictly true. Some can ..but its a real PITA to find the right combination of VM version, and OS version that works with the game in question

For example VMware workstation v7 + W7basic + Eve Online works fine. but u have to find the right combination of program and OS versions, some combination simple wont run, or will run but have truly terrible performance.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |