Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdeathshot20

can i build a spam blocker with a rasberry pi?

Posted · Original PosterOP

so i still have a landline and acually use it.  latley the amount of spam and telemarketers that call it is getting insane.  I know that people use to have spam blockers or filters to prevent this from happening but most of them dont exist anymore.  i have a spare rasberry pi lying around and i was woundering if i could use that to make some sort of call blocker/spam filter to basically block any telemarketers.  can someone let me know if it is possible and if so how to acually do it?

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 5 2600x, Asus Prime x470-pro, Asus strix gtx 1070 ti, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2tb seagate firecuda sshd,  NZXT H700i, EK Supremacy evo am4 RGB, EK strix 1080 full cover block, EK X-Res 140 d4 pump, EK SE 240mm Rad, EK SE 280mm Rad

There's a project called Banana Phone, it asks callers for a code to be entered, so it only blocks robocalls, but it's a start ;

https://hackaday.com/2017/03/06/banana-phone-blocks-robocalls/

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Guide to run any software as Admin

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in