[EOL] PSU Tier List rev. 14.8

LukeSavenije
Message added by Spotty

For help choosing a power supply please Create a New Thread asking for assistance including your budget and system hardware to receive the best answers relevant to your specific needs.

1 hour ago, Juular said:

What ATX specifications has to do with units being detiered due to various issues ? You're mixing things up.

Everything are there people, tier descriptions, methodology, detier notes, sources, read, please.

ATX specifications matter a lot relating to D+ tier because they only fail under situations basically impossible in modern systems (as denoted in the documentation you told me to read)

If this were the late 90's to early 2000's, when the current revision of the ATX spec leveraged the 3.3v or 5v rail for CPU power, D+ units would be unacceptable due to their exact flaws. Since the ATX spec has evolved and CPU power is drawn from the 12v rail, the 3.3v and 5v rails are under much less stress. I would PERSONALLY argue that between the ATX spec moving CPU power to 12v, and the downfall of the optical drive as well as spinning storage for mainstream systems, a weak 3.3v or 5v rail does not constitute a failure of a PSU.

Sounds like you're the one who needs to read my friend. Here's Intel's spec sheet for the ATX spec: https://cdn.instructables.com/ORIG/FS8/5ILB/GU59Z1AT/FS85ILBGU59Z1AT.pdf

EDIT: That whitepaper ends at ATX 2.2. Though that one DOES prove my point better as it specifically goes through the revision history that shows the addition of the ATX12V connector, it is far from current. Here is the current sheet: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/guides/power-supply-design-guide-june.pdf

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

13 minutes ago, SenKa said:

ATX specifications matter a lot relating to D+ tier because they only fail under situations basically impossible in modern systems (as denoted in the documentation you told me to read)

Again, what the shift from main load on 5V to 12V has to do with units being detiered due to various issues\flaws and put in tier D+ ? The two most discussed units there are Seasonic Focus FX and EVGA G3, Focus has issues with GPU stability\shutdown (too low\sensitive OCP on older revision, too high ripple on newer revision) and EVGA G3 has issues with too high\not working OPP (and IIRC think that one unit just straight-up failed during OPP testing), same for almost all other units there.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

15 minutes ago, SenKa said:

If this were the late 90's to early 2000's, when the current revision of the ATX spec leveraged the 3.3v or 5v rail for CPU power, D+ units would be unacceptable due to their exact flaws. Since the ATX spec has evolved and CPU power is drawn from the 12v rail, the 3.3v and 5v rails are under much less stress. I would PERSONALLY argue that between the ATX spec moving CPU power to 12v, and the downfall of the optical drive as well as spinning storage for mainstream systems, a weak 3.3v or 5v rail does not constitute a failure of a PSU.

Sounds like you're the one who needs to read my friend. Here's Intel's spec sheet for the ATX spec: https://cdn.instructables.com/ORIG/FS8/5ILB/GU59Z1AT/FS85ILBGU59Z1AT.pdf

It's almost impossible to tell these folk any common sense my friend.

This is why my "dangerous" Silverstone lasted so long, 10 years, because it has an amazing 12v rail which is insanely stable and provides very little ripple, back when it released though it was highly impressive, i believe it is a Delta unit.

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

14 minutes ago, SenKa said:

Here's Intel's spec sheet for the ATX spec

atx 2.2? that's... old

have the most recently used atx spec (excluding 12vo here since it's not officially used yet, even if FSP made a psu for it already)
https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/guides/power-supply-design-guide-june.pdf

Just now, Juular said:

Again, what the shift from main load on 5V to 12V has to do with units being detiered due to various issues\flaws and put in tier D+ ? The two most discussed units there are Seasonic Focus FX and EVGA G3, Focus has issues with GPU stability\shutdown and EVGA G3 has issues with too high\not working OPP (and IIRC think that one unit just straight-up failed during OPP testing), same for almost all other units there.

Tier D+ falls slightly behind requirements, but has rather unrealistic scenarios where it'll fail in (3.3v/5v transients, overload ripple and so on)

Im going off the description given to me. That description denotes UNREALISTIC senarios, if the Focus FX has GPU stability issues it should not be in D+ tier as that is a realistic scenario.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 

1 minute ago, cesh me inside b0z said:

i believe it is a Delta unit.

thereare exactly 0 delta units with a silverstone name

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

atx 2.2? that's... old

have the most recently used atx spec (excluding 12vo here since it's not officially used yet, even if FSP made a psu for it already)
https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/guides/power-supply-design-guide-june.pdf

My point still stands, but i did realize I pulled an old white paper after I made the post. Thanks for posting the new one.

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

thereare exactly 0 delta units with a silverstone name

Correct, Enhance unit.

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

20 minutes ago, cesh me inside b0z said:

Correct, Enhance unit.

Regardless of Enhance or Delta, if it's group regulated (and that's most likely the case if it's lower than tier B) then i wouldn't help for a bit, most group reg units (all ?) just can't keep-up with a level of crossloads on modern systems. Again, this list isn't about the brand, you can't just say, 'oh it's Delta\Seasonic, that means that it's 100% good', it doesn't work like that. And it's entirely possible that even if you had post-Haswell config with group reg PSU it worked for long time without any issues just because motherboard VRM were able to keep up with off-spec voltage or you didn't have much crossloads in the first place (maybe you have a shitton of HDDs in your PC who knows), but that definitely put more stress on VRM and it aged faster because of that. Either way, it's the same situation as with tier D+, it's possible that they would work just fine but you don't want to buy group reg unit for any modern build if you have other options and there are plenty.

21 minutes ago, SenKa said:

Tier D+ falls slightly behind requirements, but has rather unrealistic scenarios where it'll fail in (3.3v/5v transients, overload ripple and so on)

They only put there to denote to users that if they have other options available (even if it's tier B+ in contrast with Focus FX which would've been in tier A otherwise) then they should go for them instead of those units, this is noob friendly tier list, you don't want to recommend Focus FX to people and then hear that they're having GPU shutdowns  despite it should've been perfectly capable to handle the GPU. And that's just two cases, EVGA G5 has high 110% ripple, that isn't too unrealistic (despite tier description, i'm all for changing it but that's up-to Luke), other units has fan controller and OCP\OPP issues. In short, you don't want to buy these units if you have other options, they probably still good choices for low-tier PCs with smth below GTX1660 (not for AMD Polaris, they're not exactly low-power despite they're cheap) but even in this case you would be fine with smth like Corsair CX which would be cheaper than everything else.

1 minute ago, Juular said:

Regardless of Enhance or Delta, if it's group regulated (and that's most likely the case if it's lower than tier B) then i wouldn't help for a bit, most group reg units (all ?) just can't keep-up with a level of crossloads on modern systems.

They only put there to denote to users that if they have other options available (even if it's tier B+ in contrast with Focus FX which would've been in tier A otherwise) then they should go for them instead of those units, this is noob friendly tier list, you don't want to recommend Focus FX to people and then hear that they're having GPU shutdowns  despite it should've been perfectly capable to handle the GPU. And that's just two cases, EVGA G5 has high 110% ripple, that isn't too unrealistic (despite tier description, i'm all for changing it but that's up-to Luke), other units has fan controller and OCP\OPP issues. In short, you don't want to buy these units if you have other options, they probably still good choices for low-tier PCs with smth below GTX1660 (not for AMD Polaris, they're not exactly low-power despite they're cheap) but even in this case you would be fine with smth like Corsair CX which would be cheaper than everything else.

SST1000-P you tell me, Haswell AFAIK is the only architecture to give problems with PSU's.

I am well aware it has nothing to do with the brand, you assume too much.

80 amps on 12v rails suggests a independently regulated PSU, 83 amps at 12 volts is exactly 1000 watts, which this unit is rated at and can deliver 1100 watts comfortably.

3 minutes ago, cesh me inside b0z said:

SST1000-P you tell me

It isn't even in the list, probably because it's too old. But looking at the label alone it looks like double-forward unit at least, maybe even half-bridge, with good amount of protections, not gonna dig reviews on it (and they would've been outdated anyway) but judging by this alone it should be around tier B+\A.

Just now, Juular said:

It isn't even in the list, probably because it's too old. But looking at the label alone it looks like double-forward unit at least, maybe even half-bridge, with good amount of protections, not gonna dig reviews on it (and they would've been outdated anyway) but judging by this alone it should be around tier B+\A.

It's in an older tier list, it was rated the same as the Gold's which is even more confusing.

8 minutes ago, cesh me inside b0z said:

It's in an older tier list, it was rated the same as the Gold's which is even more confusing.

By @LienusLateTips? Then he might provide some insights here. Either way, we can't possibly include all PSUs ever made here, this tier list mostly consists of modern units that you can buy and some older units that were very popular (like Corsair and Seasonic stuff) for the folks that still have them and want to put it in modern PC. Partly because, again, pre-Haswell era reviews are mostly useless for modern PCs and it's not only about topology, maybe it still throws out of spec with cross loads, who knows.

2 hours ago, Constantin said:

It is not discontinued at all!!!

Seasonic says otherwise.......

2 hours ago, Constantin said:

I have a 10 year warranty.

They don't give away 10 years that easy :)

to give away 10 year warranty would entail that the failure rate to profit margin is worth it. or that the simple fact the warranty is present is enough to make more people buy it. 

seasonic, for some reason, is still very popular among people. 

1 hour ago, Juular said:

By @LienusLateTips? Then he might provide some insights here. Either way, we can't possibly include all PSUs ever made here, this tier list mostly consists of modern units that you can buy and some older units that were very popular (like Corsair and Seasonic stuff) for the folks that still have them and want to put it in modern PC. Partly because, again, pre-Haswell era reviews are mostly useless for modern PCs and it's not only about topology, maybe it still throws out of spec with cross loads, who knows.

That one had ratings carried forth from @STRMfrmXMN's list. Blame him :P

Most of that list was only changed over if we thought there was an immediate issue with it.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

10 hours ago, LienusLateTips said:

focus has overload ripple issues, as repeated over and over. there's a good reason THERE'S A NOTE SECTION FOR THE LIST

focus has overload ripple issues, as repeated over and over. there's a good reason THERE'S A NOTE SECTION FOR THE LIST

Did you blocked me? I ask again until i don't get answer. So why you moved Strix to higher tier if it's exactly FX based unit?

2 minutes ago, Kaygooo said:

Did you blocked me? I ask again until i don't get answer. So why you moved Strix to higher tier if it's exactly FX based unit?

Whoops, sorry.

STRIX has electronic monitoring iirc. That's why it's higher.

To clarify, I used to manage the list, now I'm not involved in it anymore.

EDIT: Mixed up the STRIX and THOR. I'm pretty sure it's because the STRIX is on GX, but I couldn't tell you a final answer. Haven't been looking at PSUs in a bit.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

52 minutes ago, Kaygooo said:

Why you keep arguing over this is above me.

1. Focus FX are discontinued, it's soon to disappear from the shelves completely because people happily buy anything if it has 'respectable' brand label on it, regardless of actual performance of the product, marketing wins. It was replaced by Focus GX and it's apparently doesn't have any issues Focus FX had, and its not only the high overload ripple. And again, it would work just fine with most low-mid-end builds so not everyone would notice these issues.

2. As it were disscussed here already it's really hard to determine if some particular rebranded unit are FX or GX so it's not clear in the case of ASUS and even if it was in fact FX, it's mist likely GX now anyway. For the reason why Focus FX from Seasonic specifically is still in tier D+ whereas ASUS Strix is not, despite that it were possibly FX based too, see point number 1, Focus FX SKU are discontinued and it wouldn't change, whereas rebranded units most likely would use newer revision and that one review with overload ripple testing of ASUS Strix confirms it for this unit, we can't possibly move all Focus FX based units higher just based on this through, it's too broad assumption.

But you can just shut me up again and keep arguing, do as you wish.

Strix is FX based of course, it's clearly visible on internal shots of FX/GX. Strix was also put on sale before GX was even announced like i said multiple times. I don't have to argue with you anymore in particular with the person who says that FX is only suitable for low-end builds when people used and use it even for extreme oc and multiple gpu's ws XD. Just put Strix to tier D again and there will be no misleading like it's now, no one will agree with that but it will be better :D

I have these Tier A options available locally:

Gamdias Astrape P1 650W           ~116USD (or 750W ver. for ~129USD)

I know this brand only by real tacky low-end "gaming" mice they make, so I'm a bit skeptical about this one. Price is much lower than other alternatives, though, and reviews are really favorable. 750W version has a smaller fan for some reason (13.5 cm vs 14 cm in 650W). Anyone wants to reassure me to go for this one?

Gigabyte Aorus P750W 750W      ~162USD

Seems ok, but can't find many user reviews of this one.

Corsair TX850M 850W                 ~167USD

Seems ok, with occasional lemon here and there.

NZXT E650 650W                         ~169USD

Really good reviews, not sure if "Digital circuit/monitoring" is a good or bad thing. Currently leaning towards buying this one.

What would you guys recommend from this list?

@Nlelith Choosing between those options I'm not sure but probably Gigabyte. NZXT are essentially Seasonic Focus with some modifications and while it doesn't seem to have the problems of base platform I'd refrain from buying it just to be sure since you have alternatives. And while Corsair TXm are very good PSU it's not exactly that high end, semi-modular and rather noisy (although it should be okay for 850W version and 2080Ti). Do you have other 650W options ?

Edit: No idea about Assrape tho, it doesn't look anything familiar to me internally (althrough i'm a total noob admittedly) and personally i'd refrain from buying it too but this price definitely looks promising if it indeed stands for it's quality.

@Juular Thanks for your input. These are all my options within the price range I'm willing to spend my money on.

1 hour ago, Kaygooo said:

Strix is FX based of course, it's clearly visible on internal shots of FX/GX. Strix was also put on sale before GX was even announced like i said multiple times. I don't have to argue with you anymore in particular with the person who says that FX is only suitable for low-end builds when people used and use it even for extreme oc and multiple gpu's ws XD. Just put Strix to tier D again and there will be no misleading like it's now, no one will agree with that but it will be better :D

Just because it's based on the FX doesn't mean it has the same problems 

Like I've already pointed out, the fact that real people have had the problems that have been stated as the reasons for low tiering on the FX should be significant enough for you to stop complaining about it. Seriously, you can quote "good reviews" all you want, but the fact remains that it is not even a little bit unrealistic that you put a l card with big transient draw on this power supply and it will shut down, or ripple like crazy. 

Idk if the ROG unit has had that problem, and if it doesn't, I don't know why. But if it hasn't had that issue, it's tiered appropriately. Either show that it's impossible for the FX to have the issues we've stayed with a regular user (which you can't) or show that the ROG unit has the same problem (which you seem to also not be able to). If you have sources for either of those things, tiers will change.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 hours ago, Juular said:

In short, you don't want to buy these units if you have other options, they probably still good choices for low-tier PCs with smth below GTX1660 (not for AMD Polaris, they're not exactly low-power despite they're cheap) but even in this case you would be fine with smth like Corsair CX which would be cheaper than everything else.

literally my exact point, they are not failure units and are perfectly fine if its your final option. Thats a C, not a D+. Hell, even a C- would more accurately denote their placement rather than D+, since they are NOT absolute failures of units.

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, SenKa said:

literally my exact point, they are not failure units and are perfectly fine if its your final option. Thats a C, not a D+. Hell, even a C- would more accurately denote their placement rather than D+, since they are NOT absolute failures of units.

And my point is that you can get cheaper unit that will work 100% even with RTX2080 Ti, just will be hella noisy, than more expensive Seasonic Focus FX \ EVGA G3 \ whatever, that likely will yield you problems if you upgrade the GPU even if currently you're using smth very low-powered. Not to mention that there are good amount of other choices on Seasonic Focus \ EVGA G3 price point if you want quality unit, Seasonic Focus GX based Phanteks AMP currently for example are among cheapest tier A units and Corsair RMx isn't too far from it either.