cheap graphics cards

Mea_Mea

dose anyone know of some cheap graphics cards for under 25 bucks I want to build a pc that can play Minecraft at 100ish fps for under 150 bucks

That's a tall order. Are you located in the United States? If so, check out eBay. What I do to try and get the best deals possible is that I go to the category I'm looking at, (graphics cards in this case), sort by newest listed, and filter by Buy it Now. Sometimes, people make a mistake and list something for lower than it should be, but they get purchased real quick so you have to be diligent. I've purchased a few computer parts this way for insanely good deals.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

7 hours ago, Mea_Mea said:

dose anyone know of some cheap graphics cards for under 25 bucks I want to build a pc that can play Minecraft at 100ish fps for under 150 bucks

You might be able to get a used business machine with an i5 2000 series CPU for ~$80

Then you want to find an RX 470 or 570 for ~$80 and then you'd have a pretty good machine.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

minecrafts framerate issues usually boil down to how many chunks you load in vs what gpu you use.

As for a 25$ gpu ... well it's a challenge , you might be better off building an apu machine or using a newer intel integrated graphics chip

HD7570 seems pretty cheap and plentiful under 20$

geforce gtx 460 / 560 aroun 30$ , old but faster than the 7570

nvidia quadro 4000 is also an option around 28$

I can safely say if you stick with only minecraft then these should at least play that ok with a low amount of chunks

A core i5's integrated graphics will do whatever a $25 GPU will do unless you snag a great deal, something like a cheap HD7770

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad