All new Teamspeak client announced!

Senzelian
2 hours ago, Brainless906 said:

Am i the only one that hasnt had Discord server issues? in the last 3 months I've had discord be unusable only a single time and it was less than 20 minutes. In the last 3 months i've had steam go down more than discord..... Shit my goddamn power has been out more than discord has been down in the last 3 months....

This seems a lot like discord getting popular so now it "lmfao discord bad bad" to me ?‍♂️

No Discord was always a bad VOIP, the text chat function is nice, but the VOIP has always been bad.

I seen many connection and poor connection quality issues with discord VOIP.

TS4LIFE

Worst thing about Discord is they will either go full evil like facebook, or go bust. they are running out of investor money with out being able to make money.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Cool! I feel like a grumpy old man saying this, but I've never gotten used to Discord and I can't bring myself to use it consistently. It has its perks, no doubt, but I still prefer Teamspeak. The only real advantage I see is the fact that it is free, but I'd never had a problem finding someone who hosts a TS server.

okay now the only reason i would use it over discord is gone, the minimalism and smallness of the client

theyre actually dumb as fuck, teamspeak is doomed, only thing keeping them going is name now.

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

27 minutes ago, Yeroh said:

Cool! I feel like a grumpy old man saying this, but I've never gotten used to Discord and I can't bring myself to use it consistently. It has its perks, no doubt, but I still prefer Teamspeak. The only real advantage I see is the fact that it is free, but I'd never had a problem finding someone who hosts a TS server.

add me on discord and ill have you using it like its teamspeak easy mode in no time.

the update to teamspeak UI is a negative not a positive.

9 hours ago, Brainless906 said:

Am i the only one that hasnt had Discord server issues? in the last 3 months I've had discord be unusable only a single time and it was less than 20 minutes. In the last 3 months i've had steam go down more than discord..... Shit my goddamn power has been out more than discord has been down in the last 3 months....

This seems a lot like discord getting popular so now it "lmfao discord bad bad" to me ?‍♂️

It not the server issues for me but privacy, mumble/ts doesn't require much bandwidth to host and I have spare cpu usage/bandwidth on my VPS to just host it there. Plus have option set to keep no logs so no/little impact on storage, which is privacy plus.

I see no advantages switching to discord where mumble server had no issues for more than a couples of years. 

Magical Pineapples

13 hours ago, RelativeMono said:

okay now the only reason i would use it over discord is gone, the minimalism and smallness of the client

theyre actually dumb as fuck, teamspeak is doomed, only thing keeping them going is name now.

Just keep using TS3 then. What's the issue?

1 hour ago, Senzelian said:

Just keep using TS3 then. What's the issue?

I havent been using it, thats just another reason why i wont go back.

Now its just a trash bloated mess, its objective shit compared to discord

and discord was made by furries, i dont think you realize how much it kills me inside to use it

37 minutes ago, RelativeMono said:

I havent been using it, thats just another reason why i wont go back.

Now its just a trash bloated mess, its objective shit compared to discord

and discord was made by furries, i dont think you realize how much it kills me inside to use it

k

On 10/21/2019 at 6:37 PM, BuckGup said:

A cave

Weeellllll... some caves require you to sign up before you enter and take a lot of personal information in case you get lost. Soooo ...

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan