help with ssd not booting when connected to sata 3 port

BigPete1982

hi all, well i need some help i have a WD ssd that is sata 3 and i have it connected to the sata 2 ports but when i connect to the sata 3 ports it will not boot. Now i had to connect it to sata2 to able to install windows 10 and it works fine but i am not getting the speed that i can fells like i am not getting my money's worth. I have update the bois and downloaded any and all drives, chipset for my board still can not get the ssd to boot when connected to the sata3 port also change in the bois for the sata 3 to AHCI_MODE and to IDE_MODE when i have it connect to sata 3 still nothing please help.

here is my specs 

i5-760 OC to 3.7

msi p55a-gd65

wd ssd 250g not the 3d nand drives 

hitachi 500g hd 

16g pny 2x8 1866

msi gtx 760 2g

antec 650w green power 80+ bronze 

6 minutes ago, BigPete1982 said:

hi all, well i need some help i have a WD ssd that is sata 3 and i have it connected to the sata 2 ports but when i connect to the sata 3 ports it will not boot. Now i had to connect it to sata2 to able to install windows 10 and it works fine but i am not getting the speed that i can fells like i am not getting my money's worth. I have update the bois and downloaded any and all drives, chipset for my board still can not get the ssd to boot when connected to the sata3 port also change in the bois for the sata 3 to AHCI_MODE and to IDE_MODE when i have it connect to sata 3 still nothing please help.

here is my specs 

i5-760 OC to 3.7

msi p55a-gd65

wd ssd 250g not the 3d nand drives 

hitachi 500g hd 

16g pny 2x8 1866

msi gtx 760 2g

antec 650w green power 80+ bronze 

Did you created more then one partition on your ssd?