My wifi speed on pc all of the sudden dropped really low

CheesyTwister

So my internet speed went from around 200 on average to like lower than 80 on my pc.  On my phone and my other family members phones its still 200, using the 5ghz network. I have the TP-Link AC1300 PCIe

22 hours ago, CheesyTwister said:

So my internet speed went from around 200 on average to like lower than 80 on my pc.  On my phone and my other family members phones its still 200, using the 5ghz network. I have the TP-Link AC1300 PCIe

There is an ongoing issue with this particular wifi card as it does not connect to 5gz networks. I have the same card and its been a headache. Here is a link about it on TP-Link support site: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/111891

Main Workhorse:-

Dual Xeon E5-2687W v3 | SuperMicro X10DAi Dual Socket Workstation Board | 64GB ECC DDR4 2400Mhz | Intel DC Series 500GB SSD | EVGA Geforce GTX Titan X | Seagate 7200rpm 2TB | SuperMicro Gold Series 1Kw PSU | SuperMicro EATX Chassis | LG Ultrawide 34inch 75hz | LG 1080p 22inch IPS 75hz | Ubuntu 19.10 x64 |

Server:-

Dual Xeon E5-2680 v1  | SuperMicro X9DRW-3LN4F+ Server Board | 64GB ECC DDR3 1600Mhz | 7 x Intel DC Series 500GB SSD's | SuperMicro SuperChasis SC119TQ-R700WB 1U | Redundant 450w Gold rated PSU's | ESXi 6.7

Laptop:-

2018 15 inch Apple Macbook Pro Touchbar with 16GB Memory and 256GB NVMe

It says i am connected to 5ghz but i tested the 2.4 on my phone and it seems to be the same speed thank you for your response.

Also, have you found a fix for it? It's so annoying tried downloading different drivers and stuff but nothing is fixing it.