Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kingboo2314

Wii Software Unable To Be Downloaded

Posted · Original PosterOP

Okay, so I know the wii shop channel has been shut down though is there still a way for me to download the Wii To Wii U Transfer utility from my computer and then burn it? I did not download the utility before the shop channel was shut down and I get an error message 209601 whenever I try to open the shop channel.

image.jpg

So sad it closed, still use our wii, I will be on it later tonight infact!

Did well to stay up to 2019.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Best bet is trying to finding the app online and trying to install it from an SD card or something. Don't remember if you have to get your console to do homebrew in order to install the app, but yeah.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 74% (content loudness 2.7dB)

Local VHS collector and video capture amateur. Also the only confirmed Saturn wagon owner here and a Southern California ex-pat. PM me for any questions concerning VHS recording if interested.

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Tyler :^

9 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Best bet is trying to finding the app online and trying to install it from an SD card or something. Don't remember if you have to get your console to do homebrew in order to install the app, but yeah.

For sideloading? Yeah, gotta do homebrew. I homebrewed my WiiU and the built-in vWii to run emulators. Works great.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 5 3600X MSI B450M Mortar Max 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3266 - RX5700XT 660p 1TBGB & 256GB 600p Fractal Define Mini C CM V550 W10 Pro 1903