Whats your fastest BIOS Boot Time?

Thanks for your comments everyone. Nice times here.With that said hows your overall performance? MAX Temps, anyone gaming in 4K? I don't have a computer monitor, yet, just a 4K 43in TV. I can't wait to get a gaming monitor someday, BIG ONE TOO!

My latest bios time is 25.5 seconds because I need to disable secure boot and some other thing for my ssd to work in my laptop. help me pls

• 3 weeks later...

According to Task Manager:
It's about 13.5 seconds for me.

Pretty old SSD, Windows 10 Pro, i5-3570K.

Desktop: CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 OS: Pop!OS and Windows 10 Pro 

Mobile: OnePlus 6T (8GB RAM, 128 Storage) // Freedom Mobile, $43 Promotional Plan. 9.5GB of Data 

Camera: Sony Alpha 6000

Just a note to all, BIOS boot time is difficult to measure, because it is dependent on the GPU, which is may wait for. So, the easiest way to measure is from the moment you press the power button and not wait for the image that appears, which is also mixed by the monitor wake up time. Yes you include your GPU boot time, but easier to measure.

With Windows 8/10, decent SSD, with fast boot enabled, and fats startup, you should get close to 5sec. Add extra time if you have a dedicated GPU. As no reviewer measure GPU boot time, no graphics card manufacturer cares.