[HELP] Post freeze at Boot - Asus H97-Plus

Cutting to the chase, my Asus H97-Plus motherboard decided to suddenly stop booting up properly, and I've got no idea why.

At first, I removed every other hard drive, all of my expansion card (except the GPU), to which did no good. So I looked up the manual, cleared the CMOS, and now things are getting  bit worse.

After clearing the CMOS several times, I keep returning to the same screen, and it won't budge. And that screen is the "fullscreen logo display" when booting, and it freezes up there.

In the moment where I thought I couldn't get any more info, it came to my attention that the motherboard has "speaker" pins on it. So I connected a motherboard speaker, and it gave me one short beep.

According to what I just researched, that code means: "VGA detected, Quick boot set to disabled, No keyboard detected".

I find the last one a bit odd, as I do have a keyboard plugged in, and the numlock is also lit up. It is a USB keyboard, mind you.

But I wonder, does anyone have a possible solution to perhaps fix this? I'd really not like have to replace a motherboard that's just 3 months old since purchase. And I have way too many drives I need to use.

Nyaaah~! UwU