Desk space for monitors

Arrons

I don't have enough desk space to put my 3 monitors and its the Asus Desingo MX279H series might get another monitor but not the mx279h series what should i do? normal stands don't support the monitors.

Get another desk? Realize that 3 monitors is already a lot? Build a monitor stand?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I can't I have 2 desks one is for my monitors and keyboard and mouse the other is for my pc which is really big and a printer and thats all i can fit my my main desk is on the left side of the house which means its blocked by walls also I don't know how to build a monitor stand and ok yeah 3 monitors is actually enough. Any other solutions?

why, when you can just get a deeper desk?

your monitors dont have vesa mounts on the back?

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

10 minutes ago, Arrons said:

No I don't have vases on my monitors they look like this聽https://gyazo.com/606d2d1ba2fac025dea5c2f6006eb229聽also what do you mean by deeper desks like height adjustable desks?

What is this, a picture for ants?聽That picture is far too small for anyone to really know what kind of mount is on the back... Luckily, if you were to actually just link us to the Amazon product listing, we'd be able to see glorious photos of the back of your ASUS MX279H monitors. :)聽聽

https://www.amazon.ca/Designo-MX279H-1920x1080-Frameless-Monitor/dp/B00B17C5KO

719nJbFnSuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Anyway, you've got a couple options - you can either move your PC off the other desk so you have more room for the monitors to sit on the desktop surface using their built-in stands, or you can see how their stands attach and fabricate a custom stand. (Or you can move your desks to a location with more space.)

Desktop:KiRaShi-Intel-2022聽(i5-12600K, RTX2060)聽Mobile:聽OnePlus 5T聽|聽Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop:聽Dell聽XPS 15 9560 (the real聽15"聽MacBook Pro that Apple didn't聽make)聽Tablet:iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) |聽Canon SX280聽| Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA聽'08)