Windows 10 on Old PC

youself

Can I run Windows 10 on less than 2/4 GB RAM, old graphics cards, older cpu than pentium 4 LGA755 and even Old HDD (4200rpm and 5400rpm)?

1 hour ago, youself said:

Can I run Windows 10 on less than 2/4 GB RAM, old graphics cards, older cpu than pentium 4 LGA755 and even Old HDD (4200rpm and 5400rpm)?

Maybe Windows 10 32-bit may install, but assuming you can, the experience will not be nice. The focus of the OS is on multi-core CPUs, and with added layers that the OS provides and feature sets (including security features) compared to Windows XP, you are looking at an OS that would be too taxing on the hardware. I mean, if you have the hardware now, you can have fun installing Windows 10 without a product key (will go in trial mode), and see what you get. Might be educational to you. But if you plan on buying such system, not worth it. Look at computer recycle centers for computers. You may find 3-4 year old laptop for dirt cheap with decent specs (typically without the HDD/SSD) that was owned by a company in the past. depending on what you can find and your budget, it might not be the most exciting system ever, but sure beats a Pentium 4. Get an SSD, pot it in, and buy and install Windows 10 and enjoy.