Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S2000Gan

My Custom Rig Ft. Custom Laser Etching!

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey there everyone!
Finally got around to making an account on here and figured I'd put a few pictures of my desktop up.

Unfortunately these pictures are a little old for a number of reasons.

My computer needs to be cleaned, It's not that bad but still dustier than I would like especially for photos.

Also, I don't have a great camera, and I'm not any good at photography.

Regardless, here are some of the pictures I have taken.

CPU: Intel 2500k @ 5GHz
MoBo: Asus ROG Maximus IV Gene-Z

RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
GPU: EVGA 560 TI DS
PSU: Corsair 650HX

SSD: Corsair 240GB Force GS

Case: Lian Li Lancool K63

Cooler: EVGA Superclock

Case Fans: Aerocool Shark 4x 140mm & 1x 120mm

IMG_8680.jpg
IMG_8661.jpg

IMG_8672.jpg

IMG_8673.jpgIMG_8413.jpg

I know people with a Laser cutter

321395_10151432930772812_55678233_n.jpg

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (I Need to re-host the pictures :()
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

It's not water cooled, but as much as I'd like to do it, and think it would be cool, I cant get past the thought of spending so much on unneeded cooling.
Although I would like to get the proper tools and materials to sleeve PSU cables.

Also I'm thinking of LED strips to help light up the interior. I'll probably have them on a on/off switch, but I dont know if I should go with White or Red LEDs. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

Very nice, I love those red led fans. They look just awesome with that black case

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Very nice, I love those red led fans. They look just awesome with that black case

Although Red LEDs in black cases seem to have become much more common since 2011 when i built this computer. xD

I'd been to a few LAN parties in 2011 and most people I saw were using Antec 900s with the stock blue LEDs. *Shrug

Yes, I realize how hipster that sounds... 

It's not water cooled, but as much as I'd like to do it, and think it would be cool, I cant get past the thought of spending so much on unneeded cooling.

Although I would like to get the proper tools and materials to sleeve PSU cables.

Also I'm thinking of LED strips to help light up the interior. I'll probably have them on a on/off switch, but I dont know if I should go with White or Red LEDs. 

The NZXT hue is a really good value for LED's I'm Really happy with mine.

Badass man. We need to see more Lian-Li cases!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |