Looking for all-round monitor and going crazy.

Hello! I am wondering if I could get some quick help with finding a monitor that has what I am looking for. Or at least very close to what I am looking for. Currently running a 2080 TI and i9k. For the monitor I got some pretty specific specs that I am looking for and have been having a hard time finding what I want. 100% SRGB, Delta-E < 1, G-SYNC, 1440p, 27", 120Hz - 144Hz, 1000:1 Contrast (the higher the better) I'd like it to be a VA panel for the contrast but IPS is fine too, preferably 109 PPI, 16:9. I'm quite sure after a couple of days of looking there is not one monitor that has all of these things. But I am hoping to get some close alternatives and have been to two 'tech' stores but no one there could help me in any way. No particular budget. I'm very thankful for responses :)

have you used pcpartpicker.com? It has a feature that lets you search for monitors and has selections for all the things you're looking for (maybe not PPI, could be wrong).

You just click browse up around the top of the site and theres a monitor option.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

MSI Mag271cqr 1440-, 144hz, 27 inch, slight curve, VA, and great respone times for a VA panel, also really good srgb.

5 hours ago, Daviiid said:

Hello! I am wondering if I could get some quick help with finding a monitor that has what I am looking for. Or at least very close to what I am looking for. Currently running a 2080 TI and i9k. For the monitor I got some pretty specific specs that I am looking for and have been having a hard time finding what I want. 100% SRGB, Delta-E < 1, G-SYNC, 1440p, 27", 120Hz - 144Hz, 1000:1 Contrast (the higher the better) I'd like it to be a VA panel for the contrast but IPS is fine too, preferably 109 PPI, 16:9. I'm quite sure after a couple of days of looking there is not one monitor that has all of these things. But I am hoping to get some close alternatives and have been to two 'tech' stores but no one there could help me in any way. No particular budget. I'm very thankful for responses :)

Either of these are good options, though they are 32".

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/dell/s3220dgf

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/lg/32gk850g-b

The LG has the better pixel response.

If delta-e matters that much to you, you should get hold of a cheap calibrator, most monitors can be calibrated to under 1, very very few come out of the factory that way.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/table/10819

0/85 = Delta-e below 1 pre calibration

18/85 = Delta-e above 1 post calibration

67/85 Can be calibrated to under a delta-e of 1.

If 27" is a must then:

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/msi/optix-mpg27cq

Though ull definantly want to calibrate it, and its black uniformity isnt great.

Would NOT recommend the MSI Mag271CQR. it has catastrophically bad black uniformity

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/msi/optix-mag271cqr

Do NOT make decisions bassed on manufacturer specs , they NEVER give you the full picture, and can be very misleading. Only ever consider a monitor that has been thoroughly reviewed by the likes of ,for example,  rtings and tftcentral,

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

1 hour ago, SolarNova said:

Either of these are good options, though they are 32".

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/dell/s3220dgf

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/lg/32gk850g-b

The LG has the better pixel response.

If delta-e matters that much to you, you should get hold of a cheap calibrator, most monitors can be calibrated to under 1, very very few come out of the factory that way.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/table/10819

0/85 = Delta-e below 1 pre calibration

18/85 = Delta-e above 1 post calibration

67/85 Can be calibrated to under a delta-e of 1.

If 27" is a must then:

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/msi/optix-mpg27cq

Though ull definantly want to calibrate it, and its black uniformity isnt great.

Would NOT recommend the MSI Mag271CQR. it has catastrophically bad black uniformity

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/msi/optix-mag271cqr

Do NOT make decisions bassed on manufacturer specs , they NEVER give you the full picture, and can be very misleading. Only ever consider a monitor that has been thoroughly reviewed by the likes of ,for example,  rtings and tftcentral,

I've been looking a lot at XG270QG, what do you think about it?

18 minutes ago, Daviiid said:

I've been looking a lot at XG270QG, what do you think about it?

Cant comment on monitors that have no thorough reviews.

This monitor seems new, and so the only 'reviews' i see are 'overviews' of the manufacturer specs, not helpful at all.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

12 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Cant comment on monitors that have no thorough reviews.

This monitor seems new, and so the only 'reviews' i see are 'overviews' of the manufacturer specs, not helpful at all.

I get it, I'm pretty set on getting it and just try it out to see what I feel about it. From what I have read, ViewSonic makes good stuff. Also, do you know of any colorimeters that's good and works with DisplayCal? I was reading about SpyderX Pro but that has some terrible reviews and is not compatible with DisplayCal. I'be heard DisplayCal is 'the best' software wise.

49 minutes ago, Daviiid said:

I get it, I'm pretty set on getting it and just try it out to see what I feel about it. From what I have read, ViewSonic makes good stuff. Also, do you know of any colorimeters that's good and works with DisplayCal? I was reading about SpyderX Pro but that has some terrible reviews and is not compatible with DisplayCal. I'be heard DisplayCal is 'the best' software wise.

Dont judge a monitor on the manufacturer. Even LG , as good as they are, have some terrible monitors. All monitors after all depend on the LCD panel used, usually manufactured by someone else.

Last time i checked SpyderX Pro did work with displayCAL software, it is after all just software that reads the data from the hardware. Last time i checked it was the suggested software to use with Datacolors (spyder series) calibrators.

The other options is one of Xrite 's solutions. the cheapest option being the "i1 Display Pro" iirc.

2 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Dont judge a monitor on the manufacturer. Even LG , as good as they are, have terrible monitors. All monitors after all depend on the LCD panel used, usually manufactured by someone else.

Last time i checked SpyderX Pro did work with displayCAL software, it is after all just software that reads the data from the hardware.  Howeveri  have read into it recently so maybe something has changed.

The other options is one of Xrite 's solutions. the cheapest option being the "i1 Display Pro" iirc.

Yeah that's true, I don't even have experience with other than BenQ and now having this Asus monitor for a couple of days haha. Besides, I've grown a little tired of just going in circles looking and looking xP. Although I'll keep looking into the things you sent me and my eyes open for news on this ViewSonic monitor. Do you have any experience with a particular colorimeter? I'm not sure if Xrite's one is very up to date since it was released a while ago. 

1 minute ago, Daviiid said:

Yeah that's true, I don't even have experience with other than BenQ and now having this Asus monitor for a couple of days haha. Besides, I've grown a little tired of just going in circles looking and looking xP. Although I'll keep looking into the things you sent me and my eyes open for news on this ViewSonic monitor. Do you have any experience with a particular colorimeter? I'm not sure if Xrite's one is very up to date since it was released a while ago. 

No 1st hand experience, i still use a 42" Plasma, have yet to move on to a LCD ..not sure i ever will, by choice atleast. never the less as soon as this Plasma pops ill have to get something new and i will be also getting a Display colorimeter, likely a Xrite or ColorMink(spyder).

In the end all they do is accurately measure light, they dont need to be 'new'. its the software that can continue to be improved, of which we have DisplayCAL , it being open source allows it to constantly stay up to date.

In regards to monitors. keep an eye on rtings.com and tftcentral.co.uk.  Those are the 2 i use to stay up to date with reviews.

1 minute ago, SolarNova said:

No 1st hand experience, i still use a 42" Plasma, have yet to move on to a LCD ..not sure i ever will, by choice atleast. never the less as soon as this Plasma pops ill have to get something new and i will be also getting a Display colorimeter, likely a Xrite or ColorMink(spyder).

In the end all they do is accurately measure light, they dont need to be 'new'. its the software that can continue to be improved, of which we have DisplayCAL , it being open source allows it to constantly stay up to date.

In regards to monitors. keep an eye on rtings.com and tftcentral.co.uk.  Those are the 2 i use to stay up to date with reviews.

Ah, alright. Thank you for the help! :)

For calibrators, all Spyder 5 plus another word is the same hardware, only difference is software and that doesnt matter of you use DisplayCal.

I personally got Xrite colormunki Display because that what people recommended to me, and people say the only difference between that and i1 Display Pro is that the latter is little bit faster and measure more non screen but room wise, not sure if that makes the difference if using DisplayCal tho. People say they are just as accurate.

Some on the internet says Spyder is better others say X-rite is better, so I don't know if one is actually better than the other.....

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

1 minute ago, Mihle said:

For calibrators, all Spyder 5 plus another word is the same hardware, only difference is software and that doesnt matter of you use DisplayCal.

I personally got Xrite colormunki Display because that what people recommended to me, and people say the only difference between that and i1 Display Pro is that the latter is little bit faster and measure more non screen but room wise, not sure if that makes the difference if using DisplayCal tho. People say they are just as accurate.

Some on the internet says Spyder is better others say X-rite is better, so I don't know if one is actually better than the other.....

Ah, well I found someone who rents out a Spyder5 so I might just go with that then. No point for me to buy a new one lol