Type C Wireless Charger Receiver

Omikse

Hello Gang,

I usually ask computer question but today I need help in finding one of the best/fast type c wireless charger receiver. I have tried googling it and looking up YouTube videos but I can not find anyone say what would be considered to be the best/fastest receiver. So I come to you all, those who know all, to guide me to what I am looking for. So please help a fellow geek out. And if you are wondering, it is for a Samsung Galaxy A20 (T-Mobile Version). Thanks!

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0

Thanks for responding but you really didn't answer the question. I just want to turn my corded phone into a wireless phone. 

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0

14 hours ago, huilun02 said:

I did. I basically said that you are not going to find anyone who collects these things to compare their performance.

Anyway, this should work

Will it fit your phone? Yes it fits small phones. Is it the best fit for your phone? I don't know. Is it the best wireless charging adapter out there? I don't know. What I do know is that you will want to tuck it between the phone and a case, so that it is concealed and won't just flop around loosely.

I never used anything like this before. I am not in or from NA. Good luck.

Again thanks for responding. I thought that some one out there might have gotten one or knows the specs better than I can dredge up so hence to question. I just wanted to make sure that I get something without wasting money on trying to find the right one.